Marcus Mariota: Is it Time ??

FutureIsWhite

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

That was my favorite part of the commentary Sunday. Tell me Delanie would’ve run for 20 more yards with a better throw as you see both safeties crashing on him as soon as he catches it.

Ya the announcers were nuts for saying that but he would of gotten a few more yards at the very least 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kookie23 said:

Let's assume one play proves anything at all lol.

So, because Ryan Tannehill sucks too we're gonna to regret losing a similar, potentially slightly inferior, QB in 3 years?

God I hope Tanny isn't still starting in 3 years lol

2 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Let's assume one play proves anything at all lol.

So, because Ryan Tannehill sucks too we're gonna to regret losing a similar, potentially slightly inferior, QB in 3 years?

God I hope Tanny isn't still starting in 3 years lol

I'm trying to have fun and laugh at a bad situation 

Just let me have that jesus.

Ryan Tunahill is the meme we need in these desperate times

• Like 1

This is not a completely unbiased article because the guy from Oregon obviously has his obvious biases (everyone does I guess)... But it's a perspective outside the Titans' fanbase. I struggled to put this in the state of the Titans thread since he lays on pretty thickly about how the Titans have no direction period... But its a Mariota-centric article so I'll leave it here... 

https://www.oregonlive.com/sports/2019/10/canzano-time-for-the-tennessee-titans-to-set-marcus-mariota-free.html?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=theoregonian_sf&utm_source=facebook

13 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Lock this thread up boys.

I'll ask the forum what they think, but I'm in agreement. This thread has run it's course. But I guess this can still just be a place to talk about Marcus if and when news breaks about him. Maybe he gets back in and lights it up?  Maybe he gets back in and just does and adequate job? Maybe he gets in and helps us win a couple games?

Do the people want to lock it up? 

2 hours ago, KingTitan said:

I'll ask the forum what they think, but I'm in agreement. This thread has run it's course. But I guess this can still just be a place to talk about Marcus if and when news breaks about him. Maybe he gets back in and lights it up?  Maybe he gets back in and just does and adequate job? Maybe he gets in and helps us win a couple games?

Do the people want to lock it up? 

Lock it up in respect for Marcus. RIP.