FutureIsWhite

Marcus Mariota: Is it Time ??

6 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

If you don't think leadership is a thing in football, or any sport, I question whether or not you've ever been in a locker room.

Ever hear of a guy named Kawhi Leonard?

5 minutes ago, Kookie23 said:

Ever hear of a guy named Kawhi Leonard?

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see how you'll blindly defend Mariota with persistent trolling, this time using a basketball reference.

2 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see how you'll blindly defend Mariota with persistent trolling, this time using a basketball reference.

That's a shame, because I'm not.  What I will say is i think the Titans and their general, normie fanbase are perfect for each other. Both are stuck in the past 

The cliche, boring past. 

Let's go 3 TEs baby!

The Tennessee Tight Ends!

(Please don't do this to the next qb)

5 minutes ago, Kookie23 said:

That's a shame, because I'm not.  What I will say is i think the Titans and their general, normie fanbase are perfect for each other. Both are stuck in the past 

The cliche, boring past. 

Let's go 3 TEs baby!

The Tennessee Tight Ends!

(Please don't do this to the next qb)

No one is embracing the past or wanting to run the ball 70% of the time with 3 TEs. You're literally making things up because the argument isn't going your way.

Leadership exists. In sports, in business, in many facets in life. No one is saying Mariota would have succeeded if he had a different personality. No one is blaming his downfall on a lack of leadership... Except maybe Eric Decker 2 years ago.

Edited by TitanSS

4 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

No one is embracing the past or wanting to run the ball 70% of the time with 3 TEs. You're literally making things up because the argument isn't going your way.

Leadership exists. In sports, in business, in many facets in life. No one is saying Mariota would have succeeded if he had a different personality. No one is blaming his downfall on a lack of leadership.

I'm not even pointing at the forum specifically. Check out that call in show on Newschannel 5+. Lord is that a **** show.

"Leave the coaches alone and let them do their job!"

You might even laugh at them.

Edited by Kookie23

7 minutes ago, Kookie23 said:

I'm not even pointing at the forum specifically. Check out that call in show on Newschannel 5+. Lord is that a **** show.

"Leave the coaches alone and let them do their job!"

You might even laugh at them.

I live in Missouri and my only real interaction with other Titans fans is on here. I'm occasionally brave enough to look at Twitter.

I can't say I've ever heard an intelligent person call in to any radio show though.

Just now, TitanSS said:

I live in Missouri and my only real interaction with other Titans fans is on here. I'm occasionally brave enough to look at Twitter.

I can't say I've ever heard an intelligent person call in to any radio show though.

Understandable.  

No hard feelings.  I am here to have fun as always.