Marcus Mariota: Is it Time ??

FutureIsWhite

Coming off three 9-7 seasons with  a playoff appearance and now we're a bottom of the barrel franchise?

Jesus Christ guys.

I know we suck, and it really sucks that the Mariota phase is over, but I've seen less negativity at funerals. We're not a top tier franchise by any means, but we're more middle of the pack than anything. If us not being the Steelers or Patriots is news to you I dunno what to tell ya.

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

If Tanny starts then we are officially closing the book on Marcus and I don't know if they are ready to do that yet. 

But I can't see how they don't.

If they put RT in and he struggles as bad as Marcus they're going to look like fools

2 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Coming off three 9-7 seasons with  a playoff appearance and now we're a bottom of the barrel franchise?

Jesus Christ guys.

I know we suck, and it really sucks that the Mariota phase is over, but I've seen less negativity at funerals. We're not a top tier franchise by any means, but we're more middle of the pack than anything. If us not being the Steelers or Patriots is news to you I dunno what to tell ya.

Cincy had a run of playoff appearances and they're a bottom of the barrel franchise. Tampa has won a super bowl and they're a bottom of the barrel franchise. Detroit made the playoffs a few years ago and they're a bottom of the barrel franchise.

blind squirrels catch nuts

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

Why? Lol 

If Mariota sucks, and the other QB sucks, why does that make them look like fools?

I really don’t know where this Mariota homer has come from... I firmly remember him bashing him in GDTs even in the early years and now he’s all for Mariota when it’s clear this team needs to make a change.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, deeluxx3 said:

Cincy had a run of playoff appearances and they're a bottom of the barrel franchise. Tampa has won a super bowl and they're a bottom of the barrel franchise. Detroit made the playoffs a few years ago and they're a bottom of the barrel franchise.

blind squirrels catch nuts

This franchise has always been a middle of road franchise. Their record tells all with the amount of 7-9, 8-8, and 9-7 seasons.

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

This franchise has always been a middle of road franchise. Their record tells all with the amount of 7-9, 8-8, and 9-7 seasons.

middle of the road franchise that can't land on a QB, can't get a 1000 yard receiver, rarely makes the playoffs, and can't field a consistently adequate offense to save their lives

semantics. what separates us from the Miami's and the Cincy's of the NFL? 

11 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

middle of the road franchise that can't land on a QB, can't get a 1000 yard receiver, rarely makes the playoffs, and can't field a consistently adequate offense to save their lives

semantics. what separates us from the Miami's and the Cincy's of the NFL? 

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/aqe7j0/nfl_winning_percentages_since_2000/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body

We're 17th. By any possible definition of the word, we're average. Not bottom of the league.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Andrei01 said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/aqe7j0/nfl_winning_percentages_since_2000/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body

We're 17th. By any possible definition of the word, we're average. Not bottom of the league.

and right by the Cincy's and Miami's of the league, as I said from the beginning. we're clumped together with a string of teams that just can't figure it out.