Week 7: VIKINGS (3-2-1) at Jets (3-3)

swede700

Sam Darnold will be the 3rd rookie QB that the Vikings will face in 7 games. How many yards will he pass for?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Sam Darnold will be the 3rd rookie QB that the Vikings will face in 7 games. How many yards will he pass for?

• 0 - 196 yds (Josh Allen's total)
    • 197 yds - 240 yds (Josh Rosen's total)
    • 241 - 299 yds
    • 300+ yds

2 hours ago, TENINCH said:

New York Jets lead series 8-2-0  :|

And they've never won against Gang Green in East Rutherford.  But what matters is that Zimmer is 1-0 vs. the Jets as HC and only lost to them once in 5 games as Bengals' DC.  

3 hours ago, TENINCH said:

New York Jets lead series 8-2-0  :|

23 minutes ago, swede700 said:

And they've never won against Gang Green in East Rutherford.  But what matters is that Zimmer is 1-0 vs. the Jets as HC and only lost to them once in 5 games as Bengals' DC.  

That record is partly a product of only playing us every few years, and avoiding us in the years where we've had our best teams.

1 minute ago, Klomp said:

That record is partly a product of only playing us every few years, and avoiding us in the years where we've had our best teams.

It should be noted that the Vikings haven't fared well in their history against any AFC East team.  They only have a winning record against the Bills...and even that is only 8-6.  They are a combined 18-29 vs. the AFC East (18-30 if you include the Vikings-Dolphins Super Bowl).  

9 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

We need to stop turning the ball over.

That means hoping Reiff is back at LT, because Rashod Hill is pretty bad, and not throwing stupid INTs.

It should be a competitive game, but Minnesota looks like the better team. We'll see, but I'm confident in this team! 

skol

He’s thrown 1 bad int. That is not a trend.

11 hours ago, JDBrocks said:

He’s thrown 1 bad int. That is not a trend.

Historically over Cousins career he's made those mistakes. While he's only had one so far for us, that's not a trend that can continue if we are to beat some of the better teams in the NFL.

I'm not bad-mouthing him either. I really like Cousins. I am just acknowledging what most Redskins fans already know and what is evident based on the multiple full games I've watched of him.

Archived