Tom Brady gets his 200th regular season win

lancerman

To put this in perspective only 26 QB’s have played 200 games. The next closest is Peyton Manning with 186 (and 79 losses to Brady’s 57)

In addition I believe after he won and the Colts lost Brady just took the record from Adam Vinatieri for most wins all time by a player. 

Huge milestone. Congrats GOAT!

3 hours ago, Danger said:

Good for him.

I really dgaf tbh. Dude is the GOAT. We all know this. That said, I'm sick of him and I want him to retire.

He is going to retire after this or next season. I do wonder what some people will do with all their free time after hating on him though.

16 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

He is going to retire after this or next season. I do wonder what some people will do with all their free time after hating on him though.

Live in bliss. and direct the rest of that hatred towards the Cowboys fanbase (not the Cowboys, they ain't worth it tbh lol)

43 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

I'm not sure there's any time-related opportunity cost to hate Tom Brady, so probably whatever they did with their free time before.

He's the GOAT, no doubt. One hell of a career. Everything's been said already, though. It's old news, even when he breaks milestones like this.

I don't take him for granted - I enjoy every game, and every year that he comes back for more (I've been expecting retirement since 2013) I'm grateful. I won't EVER have anyone like this again in my lifetime of watching and supporting a team in ANY sport. I do appreciate how lucky we are.

1 hour ago, SBLIII said:

They will find the next most succesful guy to hate.

Archived