Tom Brady gets his 200th regular season win

lancerman

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

I wasn't  a fan* in MJ's day, but if he acted like a bish, I'd treat him like a bish as well.

Fair, but I think there's a correlation between successful players and such behavior. I'd imagine you'd see it in Jeter as well - being wired like that gives them a mental edge in some capacity.

3 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

I shutter to think there may be a large number of Patriot fans who commit a mass ritual suicide the day he announces his retirement. Cause that will be the day their world ends.

There are two kinds of Patriots fans: Those of us who have mentally prepared themselves for the end of the Brady/Belichick era and those who haven't.

You can tell which is which by the way they reacted to the game against Detroit.

2 hours ago, Starless said:

There are two kinds of Patriots fans: Those of us who have mentally prepared themselves for the end of the Brady/Belichick era and those who haven't.

You can tell which is which by the way they reacted to the game against Detroit.

Then there’s those of us that know it will never end. I’m the end times we will be rewarded for our loyalty 

7 hours ago, Danger said:

In all 8 of Tom Brady's Super Bowl appearances, he had a bye in the first round of the playoffs.

Wow. That's a persuasive argument. What a crappy QB getting all those 1st round byes. And to think, this breakdown in the justice system within the NFL happened EIGHT TIMES!

8 minutes ago, Danger said:

It's not like he tries to hide it lmao. 

So we've established that you hate athletes who don't lose graciously and who don't take PEDs.

Who do you like, then? Is it basically just Johnny Unitas?

7 hours ago, ET80 said:

Fair, but I think there's a correlation between successful players and such behavior. I'd imagine you'd see it in Jeter as well - being wired like that gives them a mental edge in some capacity.

When has Jeter ever been smug? The guy is great teammate.

7 hours ago, Starless said:

Nah. Those before 2007 and those after....

Archived