Checking in with Trubisky

WindyCity

1 minute ago, G08 said:

It's called the SEARS TOWER Goddamnit ;)

Sears.  Sad. Great example of a corporation getting too big to adapt to tech changes and then dying quickly.  

Ironically their original catalog model slightly adapted  is ideal again in internet age.  Too late now. 

7 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

You're kidding, right? 

Of Bears QBs mine would be Danny Wuerffel. Been like 18 years and I still can't say his name without sounding handicapped. 

I still have a borderline dramatic hate of Manziel and Cardale Jones though. Every bad game made me do the evil villain laugh. 

I guess "evil villain" is a bit redundant too, but whatever. 

8 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Of Bears QBs mine would be Danny Wuerffel. Been like 18 years and I still can't say his name without sounding handicapped. 

I still have a borderline dramatic hate of Manziel and Cardale Jones though. Every bad game made me do the evil villain laugh. 

Guys the answer is Henry Burris, a QB from the Arena league who ended up playing a game for us. 

22 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Oh god. You really had to bring that name up didn't you? LOL. 

Mine is still McKnobody and Matthews. I still to this day do not know how in god's name ANY coach thought these two were ever good options in first place. Much less keep them on the team.

1 hour ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Oh god. You really had to bring that name up didn't you? LOL. 

Mine is still McKnobody and Matthews. I still to this day do not know how in god's name ANY coach thought these two were ever good options in first place. Much less keep them on the team.

Quarterback-face somehow mixed with subway-hotdog-vendor name. 

I bet God had a giggle when he put them together. 

Archived