"Mitch's accuracy over 20 yards is a problem"

The Bears have attempted the 2nd most 20+ yard throws in the NFL 

Mitch: 36% completion 
Mahomes: 45%
Rodgers: 38%
Big Ben: 33%

Clearly a massive issue.

One more Lombardi gem from @WaddleandSilvy 

Mitch's completion percentage is 65.5% his expected completion percentage, what he should be completing, is 64.4%. Which means he is completing more passes than he is expected to.

Guys ahead of him include Brees, Goff, Ryan.

8 hours ago, WindyCity said:

One more Lombardi gem from @WaddleandSilvy 

Mitch's completion percentage is 65.5% his expected completion percentage, what he should be completing, is 64.4%. Which means he is completing more passes than he is expected to.

Guys ahead of him include Brees, Goff, Ryan.

Here's actually the biggest gem of them all.  He talked about Mitch"s #s playing from behind, which on face value your like, ok, until you realize he has only played from behind in 2 Fn games this season.  AZ and NE.  That's it folks, one was in the first 3 games before Nagy pulled the offense back and started dialing it in, and NE when he didn't have a great day but put up 400 yards of offense.  He also mentioned 81 rushes starting 10 only has 1 read and takes off.  81 rushes in 9 games.  Mitch has been sacked 18 times.  That takes the number to 62.  Let's conservatively estimate that 10 runs were designed runs so we'll say 52 legit scrambles.  In 9 games.  That averages to about 5-6 scrambles per game.  He points to numbers without any context bc the context is contrary to his narrative.  It's funny how all these people keep showing tape breakdowns of 10 clearly going thru his progressions and manipulating the coverage, then you get somebody who is pointing to things that haven't showed up on tape for 6 weeks and saying they are the ones watching tape.

Some of the things that they're saying are true but he's also not turning the ball over, he's a great runner and teams are now clearly game planning for him keeping on the options and when he's missing open receivers were not seeing pick sixes every week. 

If you remember him last season, like we all like do. There's no doubt he's made big strides in lots of ways. He's also got the physical tools to be a Steve Young esque lite QB. 

17 minutes ago, Damikeeeee said:

Some of the things that they're saying are true but he's also not turning the ball over, he's a great runner and teams are now clearly game planning for him keeping on the options and when he's missing open receivers were not seeing pick sixes every week. 

If you remember him last season, like we all like do. There's no doubt he's made big strides in lots of ways. He's also got the physical tools to be a Steve Young esque lite QB. 

Nothing Mike Lombardi said was true.  It was a bunch of garbage.  

1. There is no way that Trubisky was going to throw passes on Monday anyway. That would be like a pitcher throwing a bull pen session 14 hours after his last start.

2. This is a hypothetical injury report so why not screw with the Lions a little.

3. Trubisky was jumping around and high fiving in the locker room in the videos.

4. I would be shocked if Nagy would not mention this to the media in a couple of chances if it was a serious injury.

My level of concern is probably a 4 out of 10.  I thought he looked off after the foul, but was worried about a concussion not a shoulder

I hope he's fine,  and Windy makes a decent case, but if they need to, Chase would be fine, I think he's good enough to win with this team against the Lions, and would have the backup QB bonus effect anyway

I just had a bad feeling the entire Vikings game that they were going to damage one of our guys

Archived