Fantasy life hits you fast moment

NcFinest9erFan

So have any of you ever had a winning record like 6-3 and feeling good about your team just to see it blow up in an instance?

I'll give you my story. So last year I started off 0-2 but I made some trades and won 6 of the 7 matchups and was 6-3 and here I'm thinking that I could maybe steal the #1 or #2 seed.

And then the fantasy gods strike down on me. I would lose 3 straight to drop to 6-6 . I pretty much needed to win during the final week of the regular season (week 13 for my home league) or go home and I would miss the playoffs for the first time in my home league(6 years straight). I believe only 3 of our playoff spots were clinched at this time as well. Need less to say it came down to MNF I had Bell going and my opponent had Tyler Kroft going and I believe I was down 25 points or so. Pitts couldn't do anything in the first half, Bell had only 9 points at the half. I go to bed angry only to wake up with a playoff berth. Sadly I would lose in the semi finals. I was up 39 points going into MNF and my opponent had Devonta Freeman who scored 42(Coleman missed the game).

Anyways anyone else go through something like this.

I've whined about this before but last year in my work league I was cruising for a championship.

My team

QB- Carson Wentz

RB- Gurley/Jamal Williams

WR- Antonio Brown/Davante Adams/Tyreek Hill/Doug Baldwin

TE- Travis Kelce

I lose Wentz and I start streaming QB's. I get to the playoffs and Brown gets hurt and I start Baldwin over Adams because Baldwin had a juicy matchup and he lays a dud and I stream Foles after a huge game against the Giants and they he lays and egg and I lose. I would have beat any team in the championship with the amount of points my team would have scored. I'm still salty......so salty......so so salty haha. This was the best team I have ever assembled and I still didn't win the championship. Still salty.....

Archived