Monday Night Football - 49ers v Packers GDT

ET80

Who wins?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Packers
    • 49ers

Love my Niners, despite the awful secondary and non existent pass rush, which of course will allow Rodgers all night to find an open WR.

So how do the Niners win this game?  Hmm, chances are they don't.  Ok , so how do they keep it close?  By running the ball well and using the clock,

and NO turnovers.  This team is so injured and has such a lack of depth on the roster that it almost has to play the perfect game  every week to have

any chance of keeping the game within reach.  That said, I am not sold on Robert Saleh's defensive training - they can not make a tackle to save their lives.

But I do think Shanahan is working wonders with a no name offense, and both he and Lynch should be given their full six year contracts to turn it all around.

Packers by 10 or more.

38 minutes ago, uk9erfan said:

Love my Niners, despite the awful secondary and non existent pass rush, which of course will allow Rodgers all night to find an open WR.

So how do the Niners win this game?  Hmm, chances are they don't.  Ok , so how do they keep it close?  By running the ball well and using the clock,

and NO turnovers.  This team is so injured and has such a lack of depth on the roster that it almost has to play the perfect game  every week to have

any chance of keeping the game within reach.  That said, I am not sold on Robert Saleh's defensive training - they can not make a tackle to save their lives.

But I do think Shanahan is working wonders with a no name offense, and both he and Lynch should be given their full six year contracts to turn it all around.

Packers by 10 or more.

I think we get killed. This is the perfect bounce-back game for the Packers. Injuries have really snatched any hope from the 49ers.

28 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

I think we get killed. This is the perfect bounce-back game for the Packers. Injuries have really snatched any hope from the 49ers.

Agreed. This is going to be butt ugly. 

I apologize to the NFL viewing audience. 

15 minutes ago, Forge said:

I apologize to the NFL viewing audience. 

At least this game is against a legendary team in a legendary stadium, plus it evokes memories of their 1995-2003 clashes.

49ers-Raiders in a few weeks..... not so much

The Packers have been beating themselves thus far so even though the 9ers may not look great, they definitely have a chance if things don’t change in GB. Hard to win when you’re playing against two teams every week. Could be interesting. 

Archived