Monday Night Football - 49ers v Packers GDT

ET80

Who wins?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Packers
    • 49ers

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's the one second grace period where the ref looks at the ball, looks at the clock, looks back at the ball to see if it's snapped. I have no issues with the non delay of game calls. 

It's the notion that somehow the Packers are the beneficiary of questionable non-calls.  Happens all the damn time.  It's not just exclusive to the Packers.  I guarantee he's nowhere near mentioning the reffing issues on those garbage RTP calls.

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Agreed. Maybe he wouldn’t be the ARod we know right away, but you can put this guy anywhere and he’ll crush it. 

Maybe but if development could turn players into ARod there would be more ARods. I think he's just that talented

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

I still wouldn't mind giving Donatell a shot. Most fans really liked him when he was here. 

oh my god yes. I didn't know he was even available. I wonder how he'd change up the scheme though.

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I guarantee he's nowhere near mentioning the reffing issues on those garbage RTP calls.

7 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Of course you'd be the one complaining about it.  

Why are you discussing me and not what I posted? 

1 minute ago, Geek said:

oh my god yes. I didn't know he was even available. I wonder how he'd change up the scheme though.

He's just out in chicago, chilling with Fangio still. Coaching dbacks. We'd have to get permission to interview him (believe that position coach to coordinator is actually viewed as a lateral move), so no guarantee we'd get it. It's a little hit and miss. I suppose it depends on the relationship between the teams. 

Archived