Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bucsfan333

? Week 7: Browns (2-3-1) @ Bucs (2-3)

Recommended Posts

Let's get the taste of the worst defense in NFL history out of our mouths and hope Duff can start to right the ship. Cleveland is the perfect to team to start things off.

Discuss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cleveland has a much better defense than the Falcons and if RG isn’t figured out it’s gonna be a challenging day.

Jameis should sling it and I think Monken will scheme to make things happen but I definitely see more difficulty moving the ball.

With a shakeup on the defensive side, average play should get us a win, but we’ll just have to see how we look.

Browns can’t be taken lightly, but this could be the start of a winning streak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Cleveland has a much better defense than the Falcons and if RG isn’t figured out it’s gonna be a challenging day.

Jameis should sling it and I think Monken will scheme to make things happen but I definitely see more difficulty moving the ball.

With a shakeup on the defensive side, average play should get us a win, but we’ll just have to see how we look.

Browns can’t be taken lightly, but this could be the start of a winning streak.

idk why we havent given Cappa a shot at RG , can he be THAT much worse than benonoch?

CAN WE PLZ GET MIKE THE BALL SAYS MY FANTASY TEAM dayyuuummmmmm 

Browns D is good, Denzel Ward is the truth if Jameis doesnt keep his head on straight it could get ugly ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I expect Monken to give a lot of help on Garrett.  Koetter has seen a Greg Williams defense before and has moved the ball pretty well.  I expect the offense to play well.  Let s see what Duffner can do.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I was you, id run to the edge until it doesn't work, it is how LA beat us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Koetter loses this game he can pack his bags. Start the HC search on Monday.

I expect TB to pull tricks out the bag on offense. They need this W.

Element of surprise is our advantage defensively. But Browns have a good OL and our DL is just slightly above average. I think it’ll be a close game. Team who wins the TO battle wins the game as it did last Sunday.

Edited by indifference

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cleveland's defense is ranked 29th. 30th against the run and 21st against the pass. They gave up 45 points to the Raiders a few weeks ago. Yeah, they have talent on their defense but TB can definitely light them up on offense. 

Their offense is ranked 18th with 21st in passing and 4th in rushing. TB's run defense is 3rd. Their passing offense will be a good test for this pass defense and see if they can improve. We will see if it was the coaching or personnel.

I like the good guys in this game 28-17. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Curious to  see what the Bucs do at RG.  I m pretty sure it was @Calibucsfan commenting on the last game day  thread how bad Benenoch was playing.  It s hard for a guard to completely whiff on a block, but Benenoch does this way too much.  I m just not sure why Liedkte can't even dress.  He played like 80 % of the snaps at LT on the preseason, came into the league as a guard, but can't even dress, just odd.

They need to pay a lot of attention to Garrett.  I really would like a change at RG immediately to try and solidfy the position.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mayfield has a QB rating outside the pocket of seven. SEVEN!! If we don't send a ton of pressure early and often, there's no hope for a turnaround.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was saying this to a co worker and I agree. 

Winston can be elite qb in this league if he can just eliminate those dumb rounded throws and cut down TOs. A lot of his interceptions aren’t takeaways. They’re throws that shouldn’t even be attempted. 

We lose games like that but when you read 400 yards 4 tds. Wow. Then 2 INTs especially in opposing territory. That’s costly. Especially with a bad defense that played well in the second half. 

He did a better job of going through reads Sunday against Atlanta but he’s still got work to do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

I was saying this to a co worker and I agree. 

Winston can be elite qb in this league if he can just eliminate those dumb rounded throws and cut down TOs. A lot of his interceptions aren’t takeaways. They’re throws that shouldn’t even be attempted. 

We lose games like that but when you read 400 yards 4 tds. Wow. Then 2 INTs especially in opposing territory. That’s costly. Especially with a bad defense that played well in the second half. 

He did a better job of going through reads Sunday against Atlanta but he’s still got work to do. 

Yeah. He can't miss throws like the one he did to Godwin. But if that ball doesn't pop 20 yards into the air and get picked off, it's not a big deal. 

He somehow finds a way to magnify his on field mistakes like nobody else. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Yeah. He can't miss throws like the one he did to Godwin. But if that ball doesn't pop 20 yards into the air and get picked off, it's not a big deal. 

He somehow finds a way to magnify his on field mistakes like nobody else. ?

Yeah but that throw is common sense. He threw it low in the back of the end zone. It’s gonna be high when it’s second and goal so it’s Godwin’s ball or no ones 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×