? Week 7: Browns (2-3-1) @ Bucs (2-3)

bucsfan333

Winston is always going to be known for leaving too many plays/points on the field. Whether it’s RZ TOs , missing open guys on easy throws , or not hitting the right read. He hasn’t learned when to throw the ball away or hit his check downs. 

No qb is perfect. All qbs will make mistakes and leave points on the field. It’s the good ones that limit those. 

Jameis seems to do it too often. 

Congratulations, Bucs fans.  

Browns are starting to rekindle their "Kardiac Kids" days of the 70's.  We're taking baby steps, and just need to learn to fix some mistakes.  Many of us in the Browns forum think that we're kind of at the point where the Rams were with Jeff Fisher.  We'll likely be hiring our Sean McVay very soon.

Hope that Alexander is OK.

Howard and Evans are absolute beasts.

Best of luck the rest of the way.

2 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Congratulations, Bucs fans.  

Browns are starting to rekindle their "Kardiac Kids" days of the 70's.  We're taking baby steps, and just need to learn to fix some mistakes.  Many of us in the Browns forum think that we're kind of at the point where the Rams were with Jeff Fisher.  We'll likely be hiring our Sean McVay very soon.

Hope that Alexander is OK.

Howard and Evans are absolute beasts.

Best of luck the rest of the way.

The whole Hue situation is curious. Do they eliminate the entire coaching staff?  I really have no clue which way they go.  Any ideas?

6 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I don't think we make a trade. We haven't really ever made a move like that during the season. But I don't know what we're gonna do. LBs are a big part of our defense. I guess we'll play nickel even more and hope Taylor is as good as he's flashed.

The only LB on our practice squad is Nzeocha, who’s an international pathway player. Whilst that’s the same pathway as Efe Obada at the Panthers, I don’t think he’s got anywhere near the same level of experience as Obada.

Long story short, I don’t think he’s the answer at this point and won’t be promoted.

3 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

The only LB on our practice squad is Nzeocha, who’s an international pathway player. Whilst that’s the same pathway as Efe Obada at the Panthers, I don’t think he’s got anywhere near the same level of experience as Obada.

Long story short, I don’t think he’s the answer at this point and won’t be promoted.

We're definitely screwed. I don't know what we do.

2 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

The whole Hue situation is curious. Do they eliminate the entire coaching staff?  I really have no clue which way they go.  Any ideas?

Lots of names tossed around in our forum.  Some think that the new guy will be Lincoln Riley from OU.  Others think it might be Dave Toub.

4 minutes ago, indifference said:

We need a RG. Benenoch is bad.

Cappa literally can’t be any worse at this stage. Smith isn’t exactly setting the world on fire during his reps at RG either. 

This is a tendency of this coaching staff - continue to play the same player, despite the results being terrible and other players with more potential behind them.

We did it with Martin, we now appear to be doing it with Bennenoch.

12 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Lots of names tossed around in our forum.  Some think that the new guy will be Lincoln Riley from OU.  Others think it might be Dave Toub.

I understand Riley is the new hot coach to revolutionize offense in the NFL.  There was similar sentiment for Chip Kelly out of Oregon.  Not writing it can't work. I m looking from far away, it just seems to me Dorsey is just waiting to hire his coach. Tough to see Joe Thomas retire, such a great player who couldn't continue just as the turnaround is starting.

Archived