? Week 7: Browns (2-3-1) @ Bucs (2-3)

bucsfan333

30 minutes ago, indifference said:

We need to slide protection to the right. Leave Marpet on an island on passing downs. Benenoch is a liability.

I don't know how he's doing now. But through week three, Marpet only gave up one pressure. And it didn't lead to a sack. 

The problem is defensive alignments though. Benenoch is at RG which is usually opposite the DT designed to get one on ones. That's why I wanted to move Marpet back to RG. Benenoch is basically lining up against other team's Gerald McCoys most of the time. It's hard to slide Jensen over there, when the other DT is in the gap between Jensen and Marpet. We'd be asking Marpet to pull half a gap every play.

2 hours ago, Lil' Shorty said:

So for Daily Fantasy who do you all think are gonna be the big point getters in this matchup? Lol. I’m thinking Landry and Njoku along with OJ, Jameis and Barber.

If Cleveland is smart, Landry will catch 15 passes.

Listened to one of the podcasts, so I m assuming it is true and I haven t checked.  The Browns have lost 23 straight on the road,  If they do break the streak on Sunday, that probably is the final nail in the Koetter coffin.  2-4 start with a top 5 defense, but horrible defense and below average special teams.  He can't afford to add breaking the streak to his resume at this point.  

6 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Listened to one of the podcasts, so I m assuming it is true and I haven t checked.  The Browns have lost 23 straight on the road,  If they do break the streak on Sunday, that probably is the final nail in the Koetter coffin.  2-4 start with a top 5 defense, but horrible defense and below average special teams.  He can't afford to add breaking the streak to his resume at this point.  

???

9 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

???

It is sooooooo bad.  It s hard for me to rank the following feats of Ineptitiude:

-Rookie QB record

-Last week's offensive output from an offense and QB

-Team record for Winston s top 13 QB rated games compared to other starting QBs 

They 're all so ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

It is sooooooo bad.  It s hard for me to rank the following feats of Ineptitiude:

-Rookie QB record

-Last week's offensive output from an offense and QB

-Team record for Winston s top 13 QB rated games compared to other starting QBs 

They 're all so ridiculous.

And the question then becomes which streak do we wanna end? ?

15 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

And the question then becomes which streak do we wanna end? ?

I have no idea what to expect Sunday. I m hopeful only because I was so beaten down by watching this defense for the last 21 games of absolute futility.  It could just as easily be as bad. Plenty of RPOs,  sweeps to the right and screens to the right.  The offense should be okay, they 've were chipping to Dotson s side last week, so they 'll move the RB over and help with Garrett.  If they just can get 2 stops in the red zone and just give up FGs, baby steps.  

Such a weird time to be a Bucs fan.  High powered offense, which trust me this is unprecedented production in the franchises history.  Even the Super Bowl team didn't have the ability to move it like this team with chunk plays. Until this defense no longer competes with the worst ever title in the league s history it is hard to be optimistic.

2 hours ago, sryan66611 said:

If McCoy is a no go is it going to be Vea taking his spot or they going to try Gholston?

Also for Vinny is it going to be Nassib?  I honestly think Nassib isn't much worse than Vinny probably about the same level TBH.

I would expect Vea and Nassib.

Archived