? Week 7: Browns (2-3-1) @ Bucs (2-3)

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, Buc Ball said:

Winston outgained the Cleveland offence by 115 yards.

Our offence is putting up crazy numbers.

Unstoppable, really. Years of prioritizing the offense is paying off. Unfortunately it shows on the other side of the ball.

I can tell by a lot of the reactions, a lot of people really don't remember the Dungy era where winning very ugly was the norm, not the exception. I'm sure Tony is going to give up his yellow jacket.  Plenty of copious amounts of alcohol consumed during those years.  We were all convinced when the Browns tied it late, the Bucs were toast.  They found a way and that is all that matters at this point.  No apologies necessary from this team for the victory today.

Just now, ravishingone said:

I can tell by a lot of the reactions, a lot of people really don't remember the Dungy era where winning very ugly was the norm, not the exception. I'm sure Tony is going to give up his yellow jacket.  Plenty of copious amounts of alcohol consumed during those years.  We were all convinced when the Browns tied it late, the Bucs were toast.  They found a way and that is all that matters at this point.  No apologies necessary from this team for the victory today.

Even the Rams, Chiefs, and Pats have had some ugly wins this year. Some they "shouldn't have won." But they did win. Folks don't think the Eagles wish they'd won today, even if they didn't "deserve" it?

A win's a win. There are only 16 opportunities to get one. Take what you can and try to fix things during the week. 

If we scrape one out 16-13 or win another 48-40 game next week, it doesn't matter. Just find a way to win.

I’d be happy to trade some of this offensive production for a more balanced attack with a competent running game.

We simply can’t establish the run, which makes us so unbalanced. It’s tough to win consistently when you’re throwing 50+ times per game.

1 minute ago, Buc Ball said:

I’d be happy to trade some of this offensive production for a more balanced attack with a competent running game.

We simply can’t establish the run, which makes us so unbalanced. It’s tough to win consistently when you’re throwing 50+ times per game.

I'd trade DJax. He's still an amazing talent. But we only run him deep and Jameis can't hit him. Instead of forcing what doesn't work, let's focus on the mid-level passes Evans, Godwin, Howard, and Brate Excel at.

The biggest obstacle to overcome would be finding a team that could take on his contract.

Archived