Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bucsfan333

? Week 7: Browns (2-3-1) @ Bucs (2-3)

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Maybe we'll see him a little bit more moving forward.

Rojo dropped his first pass and hasn't dropped one since.  That swing pass yesterday hoping to see more because LBs are going to have a tough time keeping up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

Rojo dropped his first pass and hasn't dropped one since.  That swing pass yesterday hoping to see more because LBs are going to have a tough time keeping up.

I liked the motion we ran to get him open. Wish we'd do more of that type of stuff. We never utilize the width of the field.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I liked the motion we ran to get him open. Wish we'd do more of that type of stuff. We never utilize the width of the field.

What, you mean a toss play into the boundary doesn't utilize the whole field?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

What, you mean a toss play into the boundary doesn't utilize the whole field?

I stand corrected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×