? Week 7: Browns (2-3-1) @ Bucs (2-3)

bucsfan333

8 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Here s a prop bet for everyone, but especially @bucsfan333

Over/under 4.5 snaps for Noah Spence on defense?

Oof. Allen and Vea start at DT, hopefully. That leaves Gholston as our third DT. Gotta think RNR is active, right? Can't really slide JPP inside with nobody left at DE.

Which leaves Nassib and JPP starting at DE. With Harris and Spence in reserve. 

McCoy and Curry take two inactive spots. So Spence HAS to play, right?

I'll take the over. We're playing a rookie QB and rookie RB. If Spence can't get meaningful reps this week, cut him. He better make an impact of some kind.

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Oof. Allen and Vea start at DT, hopefully. That leaves Gholston as our third DT. Gotta think RNR is active, right? Can't really slide JPP inside with nobody left at DE.

Which leaves Nassib and JPP starting at DE. With Harris and Spence in reserve. 

McCoy and Curry take two inactive spots. So Spence HAS to play, right?

I'll take the over. We're playing a rookie QB and rookie RB. If Spence can't get meaningful reps this week, cut him. He better make an impact of some kind.

I m taking the over and we better see Vea over Gholston at 3 technique on 3rd down.   I want to see one line stunt with Vea and JPP on the same side.  Def RNR is playing.  

53 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I m taking the over and we better see Vea over Gholston at 3 technique on 3rd down.   I want to see one line stunt with Vea and JPP on the same side.  Def RNR is playing.  

I really hope Duff comes in and switches some things up. That starts with reps.

15 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'd rather read that than the #fireeveryone #cleanhouse responses there will be if we lose.

Who can forget the Fire Schiano billboards, now that was fun.  Watch the defense play lights out with GMC gone, that will be exciting.

Hopefully the curse of Matt Bryant is finally over that he killed them with anothet GW FG while pulling his hammy.  I mean that has to break the kicker curse right?  ?  

Just now, ravishingone said:

Hopefully the curse of Matt Bryant is finally over that he killed them with anothet GW FG while pulling his hammy.  I mean that has to break the kicker curse right?  ?  

I think so. I'm not well-versed in curses. But that makes sense.

Archived