Week 7 Bengals @ Chiefs

MrCincinnati

8 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:
10 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

For some reason I feel good about this matchup. I don’t know why

I do as well.  Time for John Ross to shine in primetime!

You're both still drunk

Chiefs in a thriller - 256-0

The Bengals stay in the base defense all game because Dennard can't go.  KC continuously motions T. Hill against a Bengals LB, so he goes for 18 catches, 367 yards, 5 TD's.  T. Austin refuses to play Tony McRrae because he knows it's pointless.

Pat Mahomes throws the ball 50 times and Carl Lawson only sees 13 snaps.

Michael Johnson sees 70% of snaps again and again provides 0 rush ability.

39 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

I don't drink it, but I am a three to four cans of pop a day kinda guy

I switched from pop to coffee about 6 years ago. Trying to avoid the amount of pop I was drinking.  I drink probably  6 cups a day.  I drink it black because I'd drink even more if I liked the taste of it.

1 hour ago, theJ said:

You're both still drunk

Chiefs in a thriller - 256-0

The Bengals stay in the base defense all game because Dennard can't go.  KC continuously motions T. Hill against a Bengals LB, so he goes for 18 catches, 367 yards, 5 TD's.  T. Austin refuses to play Tony McRrae because he knows it's pointless.

Pat Mahomes throws the ball 50 times and Carl Lawson only sees 13 snaps.

Michael Johnson sees 70% of snaps again and again provides 0 rush ability.

Not as hungover as I was last week at least. We should know pretty earlier in the game how bad we get beat.  Hopefully we come out strong, so it's a game at least.  Hate to see us get blown out of the water on national tv.  The same ole Bengals line we'll hear is going to be annoying as hell...

I think after Cores performance that we are gonna see Auden Tate activated. Core and Malone haven’t shown up and they have been given chances. 

Can they put Vigil on IR- to return? If so we should sign another LB, maybe Brandon Bell or call up Worley.

Archived