Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MrCincinnati

Week 7 Bengals @ Chiefs

Recommended Posts

Man I'm like the youngest one here (I think still) and I suck down coffee like it's no one's business just to make it through the day. Triple shot of espresso to start every morning, plus a 4 cupper of the good stuff, black.

I just don't see how we contain the Chiefs. We always get torn up by inexperienced QBs and QBs who are good at escaping the pocket. Mahomes is both, but better than most inexperienced and scrambling QBs. Throw in Hill, Kelce and Hunt and I think we get toasted on D. I want to be optimistic, but I mean I am a Bengals fan...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This will likely be the highest scoring game on the week. Whoever scores last wins as i think both defenses struggle with the talent on the other side

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Carson4MVP said:

This will likely be the highest scoring game on the week. Whoever scores last wins as i think both defenses struggle with the talent on the other side

The big problem i see is that the Bengals are banged up offensively.  It's going to be hard for Dalton to keep up if Ross isn't 100% and Gio doesn't go again.  Green, Boyd and Mixon probably isn't enough firepower to keep up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We'll need to force turnovers to have any chance in this game.  I wouldn't mind seeing WJIII shadow TyFreak.  He won't shut him down but maybe get a couple of PDs to make it a competitive game at least...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

We'll need to force turnovers to have any chance in this game.  I wouldn't mind seeing WJIII shadow TyFreak.  He won't shut him down but maybe get a couple of PDs to make it a competitive game at least...

Yeah i don't think Dre has the speed and quickness to keep up with him.

But Austin doesn't seem like a fan of that defensive technique, so we probably won't see that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

31-30...Bengals.

Don't @ me...

Add ten points to both of those and I totally agree.

41-40 guys in stripes

38 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

31-30...Bengals.

Don't @ me...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bengals waived Auden Tate and brought up K. Russell. Don’t know why they didn’t just move Kroft to IR-return

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Bengals waived Auden Tate and brought up K. Russell. Don’t know why they didn’t just move Kroft to IR-return

He'd be out for 8 weeks minimum.  They must think he's coming back sooner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, theJ said:

He'd be out for 8 weeks minimum.  They must think he's coming back sooner.

Like when they said Price would be out like 2-4 weeks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

Like when they said Price would be out like 2-4 weeks?

back on the rehab field this week, so it's looking like he may be back next week.  5 weeks.  They missed it by a week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, theJ said:

back on the rehab field this week, so it's looking like he may be back next week.  5 weeks.  They missed it by a week.

Doubt we see him until after the Bye.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, HangOnSloopy said:

Doubt we see him until after the Bye.

That's possible.  

I suspect they don't feel the need rush him back given how well Hopkins has played.  But if they lose this week, i seriously think they should consider letting him go if he's ready and moving him or Hopkins to RG.  Redmon single handily has killed a ton of drives this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×