Week 7 Bengals @ Chiefs

MrCincinnati

On 10/16/2018 at 5:36 PM, Anonymous3 said:

Man I'm like the youngest one here (I think still) and I suck down coffee like it's no one's business just to make it through the day. Triple shot of espresso to start every morning, plus a 4 cupper of the good stuff, black.

I just don't see how we contain the Chiefs. We always get torn up by inexperienced QBs and QBs who are good at escaping the pocket. Mahomes is both, but better than most inexperienced and scrambling QBs. Throw in Hill, Kelce and Hunt and I think we get toasted on D. I want to be optimistic, but I mean I am a Bengals fan...

I'm not seeing anyone contain this Chiefs offense. So far, it's taken a faster sprinter to beat us........and barely. Our defense sucks so bad you still have a chance. Can Andy Dalton keep up?

On 10/19/2018 at 9:43 PM, johndeere1707 said:

I’m hoping this is the game our defensive line finally goes off. I want to see Carl Lawson just take over. I had high hopes for him 

I'm thinking he might actually play more this game.  I think they've kept him off the field the last couple because they were keyed on the run.  I know Hunt will get his, but the Chiefs score because they throw long passes.  They need Lawson to single handily break a few of those up before the ball comes out.

Bengals peaked way to early this season. Injuries have caught up to this team and they don't look like a playoff team. Would not be surprised in the least bit if this team doesn't even finish .500

But 7 wins would be enough to keep Marvin Lewis job because this mike brown has no balls.

Starting to finally lose my patience with Andy Dalton as well, Burfict just needs to go away. Gotta shed these some of these losers on this team if they ever want to make the next step. I hope AJ Green threatens to leave if the team doesn't do something next offseason.

It took a couple of defensive prayers for two of the wins this years. The only thought I’ve had this whole game is what could Andy do with a new head coach. Could be another Coslett/Mike Shula situation could also be at least one or two prime time wins every couple of years.

Archived