GOAT Dips: FINAL ROUND

MWil23

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Do you find this.... offensive.

It's the hole reason I responded! I have standing orders to block all members who vote against guac, and you're one of the only people I can tolerate in NFL General! If I block you and have to read everything else, I'll seriously lose my mind!

Just now, ET80 said:

It's the hole reason I responded! I have standing orders to block all members who vote against guac, and you're one of the only people I can tolerate in NFL General! If I block you and have to read everything else, I'll seriously lose my mind!

All you have to is accept that I have a unique pallet that not many would agree with. We can still continue to be friends -_-

In all seriousness though. Next thread of this sort should be Best Tailgate food.

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Oh come on. NFL General is a bastion of quality content and discussion.

11 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Oh come on. NFL General is a bastion of quality content and discussion.

When I tell people to shut up, sure. But when I leave, they start talking again and it ALL goes downhill from there.

14 minutes ago, Danger said:

All you have to is accept that I have a unique pallet that not many would agree with. We can still continue to be friends -_-

In all seriousness though. Next thread of this sort should be Best Tailgate food.

NO! GUAC TOLERANCE IS THE ONLY TRUE MEASURE OF PALLET QUALITY!

Archived