Week 7: Dallas Week GDT!

Ghostnote

Must win to really control the division. 

I almost think this is a game that is going to be tough to win. It is at home, but if the Cowboys had not blown out the Jaguars and that defense, it is hard for me to just look past them. 

Cowboys - 18

Redskins - 20

Image result for bikini models

Related image

Related image

Image result for cold weather ladies

Related image

There you go guys. 

Its boggling to me that I can't show women in bikinis, like Sports Illustrated can show considering there is no age requirement to buy that magazine, yet, I have to resort to the above pictures. 

Site is losing my interest slowly.  

ENJOY!

JC I love them all!?

Not sure who will when ,but I do expect a close game. We really need to win our home division games. 4-2 would be pretty sweet while 3-3 would put us where we always are,an average team. Time to get to the QB. Tavon Austin isn't expected to play. While he may not be doing much for the cowboys, he is one less weapon to worry about. I think Moreau on Beasly is a fair matchup.  Ready to see how our front 3 does against their line.  Hopefully our revamped D can hold Elliott under 100 yards. I'm going to a wedding in Carolina this weekend,but I'm flying back early Sunday just to watch the game of the comfort of my living room. 

7 hours ago, mike23md said:

Must win to really control the division. 

I almost think this is a game that is going to be tough to win. It is at home, but if the Cowboys had not blown out the Jaguars and that defense, it is hard for me to just look past them. 

Cowboys - 18

Redskins - 20

Image result for bikini models

ENJOY!

I did @mike23md

tenor.gif

8 hours ago, TheGreeK1973 said:

Man look at that gorgeous water.  :D   I feel with Smith under center we will not have a chance in hell.  I hope to God he proves me wrong.

Eh, Colt McCoy won in Dallas once. If we have a good running game and play good defense, we have a chance.

Not that it matters but just passing this along.

Archived