Week 7: Detroit Lions (2-3) @ Miami Dolphins (4-2)

TheKillerNacho

DET @ MIA  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • Detroit Lions
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who scores the most fantasy points in this game?

• Brock Osweiler
    • Matthew Stafford
    • Frank Gore
    • Kenyan Drake
    • LeGarrette Blount
    • Kerryon Johnson
    • DeVante Parker
    • Albert Wilson
    • Kenny Stills
    • Danny Amendola
    • Golden Tate
    • Marvin Jones
    • Kenny Golladay
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Luke Willson
    • Jason Sanders
    • Matt Prater
    • Dolphins DST
    • Lions DST

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/21/2018 at 05:00 PM

Tannehill is out the next 2 to 3 weeks, per what has been leaked to the beat reporters. This injury is more than just a sore shoulder. Brock is going to have at least the next 2 weeks to show what he can do. It seems that Gase is pretty mad at the fact that Tannehill got hurt. He put his job on the line that Tannehill was going to come in and continue his play from 2016, and now that he is hurt, Gase is about ready to move on. Armando, who is a very solid beat reporter, said that the feeling right now is that Brock is just keeping Tannehills seat warm for him, but that could change. Armando said that IF, and I mean IF, Brock continues to play like in the Bears game, and 3 weeks from now we have 3 wins with Brock playing well, it will be very difficult for Gase to simply bench Brock and put Tannehill back in. Especially risky if Tannehills becomes the starter again, and then has a bad game.

Tannehill has been ruled out for this week, but we certainly used the injury report to our advantage last week IMO.  I’m sure we knew mid week that Tannehill wouldn’t be ready to go but why announce it 4 days early and allow a Defense to prepare for Osweiler if you don’t have to.  Well played Adam Gase!!!!!  That will not be the case this week since we have announced Osweiler will be the starter with Tannehill ruled out.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25008594/miami-dolphins-quarterback-ryan-tannehill-ruled-game-detroit-lions

This is a must win game.  We are currently more talented than the Lions except at the QB position.  We must consistently beat teams that we out talent......especially with Green Bay and Minnesota still to come on the road.

19 hours ago, ericsvibe said:

Tannehill is out the next 2 to 3 weeks, per what has been leaked to the beat reporters. This injury is more than just a sore shoulder. Brock is going to have at least the next 2 weeks to show what he can do. It seems that Gase is pretty mad at the fact that Tannehill got hurt. He put his job on the line that Tannehill was going to come in and continue his play from 2016, and now that he is hurt, Gase is about ready to move on. Armando, who is a very solid beat reporter, said that the feeling right now is that Brock is just keeping Tannehills seat warm for him, but that could change. Armando said that IF, and I mean IF, Brock continues to play like in the Bears game, and 3 weeks from now we have 3 wins with Brock playing well, it will be very difficult for Gase to simply bench Brock and put Tannehill back in. Especially risky if Tannehills becomes the starter again, and then has a bad game.

Osweiler didn't really even play well in the Bears game, though.

19 hours ago, freak_of_nature said:

I think we got a slew of very winnable games coming up from now through the rest of the season, regardless who's at QB. 

Tbh, I'm not sure if the next couple games are as easy as you would think. Short weeks are always going to complicate matters, and Detroit is coming off their bye. Also Houston always seems to have our number. Jets are tending upward (although we'll have extra time to prepare for that game and hopefully Ryan is back), and even with the Packers defense letting Beathard light them up, I'm not sure I'm optimistic about going into Lambeau and getting a win.

I think this will be a win. I hate that Detroit is coming off of a bye week but it is what it is. Brock should be good for 1 more start before he turns back into a pumpkin. Miami should actually dominate this game and win in a close one.

Miami ------- 31

Detroit ..….. 30

6 minutes ago, Dolphinmeister said:

It never ceases to amaze me at how Adam Gase's  offense seems like it is always playing uphill and the opponent can so easily gash the Dolphins D.

Our interior D Line is getting absolutely blown off the ball today. We were concerned that Chicago would take advantage of our defensive tackles last week after the injuries...looks like Detroit will do what Chicago couldn't

Archived