OFFICIAL GDT: Week 7 Tampa Edition

MWil23

Who Wins?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Tune in this Sunday at 1:00 on FOX as your 2-3-1 Cleveland Browns 

giphy.gif

Take on the 2-3 Tampa Bay Bucs, who are hungry for a win.

giphy.gif

Key Matchups:

Tampa Bay's inability to run the football vs. Cleveland's inability to stop the run.

tenor.gif

Hue Jackson vs. Duke Johnson's ability to make plays

giphy.gif

Both teams REALLY need a win

2f8501d977b61eb5ede793b2a9f3fc2a.gif

What are the odds that our receiving corps figures it out????? (Double checks to see Breshad Perriman was signed)

landscape-1535139772-halpert.gif

Will Hue Jackson and Greg Williams be able to make the adjustments necessary to continue the positive trends that we've seen?

tired-dont-care-despair-Steve-Carell-The

Hopefully Dorsey is able to identify the weaknesses and fix them via the draft and free agency next year

noted-ryan-the-office.gif?ssl=1

What are the odds Jimmy keeps Hue again next year?

tenor.gif?itemid=3526751

At least we have the Pied Piper at QB:

DescriptiveUniformEkaltadeta-max-1mb.gif

tenor.gif

Not a fan of "The Office."  I think that their final episode should have been a crossover episode with "Law and Order", in which the L+O detectives show up to investigate the murder of Steve Carrell's character.  (Yeah, I know that means he did a great job with the character, but I found him to be too annoying.)

One thumb up.  ;)

we dont have enough playmakers to win this game

they're gonna outscore us they have too much experience together in that offense 

Mike Evans, Desean, Godwin, OJ, Brate with Jameis running the show at home 

we're not there yet especially with all of our losses

unless we actually give Chubb the ball, but we wont

I say we lose 20-34

9 hours ago, pnies20 said:

I’ve said for a long time that with just a decent QB we could win games like this. We’ll see 

QB is not the reason we lost last week. WR’s and coaching are our problems. WR’s dropped three TD’s last week. When was the last time we out coached a team?

2 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

QB is not the reason we lost last week. WR’s and coaching are our problems. WR’s dropped three TD’s last week. When was the last time we out coached a team?

Out-coached were we is an understatement.

Rivers/Gordon sliced us to shreds. Williams had no effective plan and didn't seem to be able to adjust at all.

Slow-developing vertical pass plays, drops, an over-reliance on Hyde and otherwise incomprehensible play calling that we stayed with sealed the deal.

There had to be Hueball influence on the O.

Unless Hueball was okay with Haley because Haley is as stupid as he is.

Losing three wide receivers is something that is difficult to overcome in a week or two.. The scrapping of Gordon and Coleman has come back to haunt the whole team it seems..  Something magical needs to happen to renew their confidence.. I am afraid a former first round bust of a WR is not going to do the trick.. I hope I am very wrong about that.

Archived