1. 1. Who Wins?

42 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I got Buccs 38 Browns 24

we wont run Chubb enough 

we wont incorporate Duke enough 

Mike Evans, OJ, and Chris Godwin are gonna tear us up 

Humphries is gonna to make plays too 

on to Pittsburgh 

I unfortunately am guessing the same score. 

I mean Carrie will actually be out there. ?

2 hours ago, pnies20 said:

Nice that McCoy is out. Sounds like their DEs are JPP and Nassib... if we cant handle this, we need to draft a couple more lineman >:(

Vinny Curry is out too. They're heavily depleted in that department. I truly believe they can bounce back on Sunday because this defense just doesn't compare to the Ravens and Chargers. It should be a shootout, at least that's what I hope. And I firmly believe we have the "slightly" better defense that will get *one* defensive stop they don't get.

This is an important bounce back game. We get blown out, the team's morale could go downhill, especially with the upcoming schedule. 

To me, whoever can run the ball consisrently will control and win this game. 

In the run defense thread I posted. Browns have the 3rd best Inside run defense and TB has the 2nd best. Browns are missing there best LB, who plays between the B gaps and TB is missing McCoy, so both insides are going to be very vulnerable. Who can take advantage of it first. 

I’m hoping it’s the browns. Trading Hyde yesterday prolly threw a huge wrench in TBs defensive schemes for the week, especially for a brand new DC that was just promoted. So hopefully the browns can take advantage of it early before they make the proper adjustments.

Just now, buno67 said:

To me, whoever can run the ball consisrently will control and win this game. 

In the run defense thread I posted. Browns have the 3rd best Inside run defense and TB has the 2nd best. Browns are missing there best LB, who plays between the B gaps and TB is missing McCoy, so both insides are going to be very vulnerable. Who can take advantage of it first. 

I’m hoping it’s the browns. Trading Hyde yesterday prolly threw a huge wrench in TBs defensive schemes for the week, specially for a brand new DC that was just promoted. So hopefully the browns can take advantage of it early before they make the proper adjustments.

I wouldn't go strictly by the stats when evaluating the TB run defense. They've played in a lot of shootouts and blowouts, that's gonna make the run defense look better when opposing teams aren't running the ball.

They don't run it much themselves, either. Barber hasn't even eclipsed 300 yards yet this season, they've gotta have the worst run game in football.

I do think it's important for us to be able to fall back on the run, but I wouldn't say it's going to give one team or the other "control" of this game.

14 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Tampa Bays defense is terrible and they’re missing Gerald McCoy. Perfect opportunity for Baker.

Harrison v. JPP will be a key matchup.

lavonte David is an absolute stud. 

Other than that I don't see much 

23 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

This is an important bounce back game. We get blown out, the team's morale could go downhill, especially with the upcoming schedule. 

If we get blown out and the team's morale starts to go downhill, I have a bit of an unorthodox idea as to how to improve team morale.

1 hour ago, hornbybrown said:

I think this game could very well decide Hue’s fate. Our season prospects and Hues prospects hinge on winning tomorrow. We really have a tough next few weeks 

I wonder if at this stage Hue is just a long for the ride. 
I think the players want it more than him. 

Archived