Josh Allen UCL injury

Thelonebillsfan

Just now, MWil23 said:

Wow. Take away Josh Allen's cannon arm, and you're left with a tall, average/slightly above average athlete, who has major accuracy concerns. This could be worst case scenario in Buffalo. I hope that he's ok.

Yeah there aren't any test cases for QBs to show if he can survive and lose minimal arm strength. But Delhomme never really recovered.

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Yeah there aren't any test cases for QBs to show if he can survive and lose minimal arm strength. But Delhomme never really recovered.

The link you posted says Mariota suffered a "similar" injury this season - I'm not sure how accurate that is.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Terrible news for the Bills. Peterson just won't work....

Doesn't necessarily look better long term either. Not sure what the outlook is recovery wise here 

Best case it's a grade 2 sprain which is a partial tear that can be managed with PT.

Worst case he needs immediate TJS.

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Looks like Buffalo will be picking near the top of the draft. Will be interesting if they stick with their thrower or draft a passer.

I mean does this injury really change anything? Not like Allen was doing much anyways. He's thrown for under 90 yards in the last two games and barely went over the 100 total yards. They aren't winning/competing because of Allen, but because of that top 10 defense. With that unit, they should be able to pull some of these games out and pick outside of the top 3. 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean does this injury really change anything? Not like Allen was doing much anyways. He's thrown for under 90 yards in the last two games and barely went over the 100 total yards. They aren't winning/competing because of Allen, but because of that top 10 defense. With that unit, they should be able to pull some of these games out and pick outside of the top 3. 

Josh Allen sucks. Nate Peterman is possibly the worst QB in the 100 year history of football. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Josh Allen sucks. Nate Peterman is possibly the worst QB in the 100 year history of football. 

That's fine, they also have Derek Anderson....who isn't good but the point is they weren't winning games or competing like last weekends game because of Allen. They are getting damn near little to no production at that position. They just have a beast defense that is playing lights out recently. 

Archived