Preseason Week 2: Colts @ Cowboys GDT

D82

18 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Assume we see the starters for a couple of series. Definitely looking forward to seeing Jaylon play.

This.  

Hopefully we see at least a few snaps with Lee and Smith. That duo if healthy has scary potential like elite Status potential. 

Hoping we see some more of Gathers too. though given the news of a concussion it seems unlikely. 

3 hours ago, Desperado82 said:

Where is everyone?

Waiting for the game to start?

Haha I mean there's only so much analysis to give before a preseason game. We're all excited to see Jaylon but he's probably gonna play like 10 snaps. Hopefully the first team offense looks good without Zeke but it's not like the Colts are in the same stratosphere defensively as the Giants, Broncos, and Cardinals

6 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

Waiting for the game to start?

Haha I mean there's only so much analysis to give before a preseason game. We're all excited to see Jaylon but he's probably gonna play like 10 snaps. Hopefully the first team offense looks good without Zeke but it's not like the Colts are in the same stratosphere defensively as the Giants, Broncos, and Cardinals

I don't just mean in here xD just in general

8 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

I don't just mean in here xD just in general

Oh. I see.

I think the Zeke situation has made us hard to be optimistic about the season. Not that he's gonna miss the six games and we're gonna go 1-5/0-6; just bad vibes over something that's gonna be really drawn out and ugly. It'll be a testament to Garrett and co. if they keep the team focused and don't fall off too much from last year.

1 minute ago, matt79511 said:

Oh. I see.

I think the Zeke situation has made us hard to be optimistic about the season. Not that he's gonna miss the six games and we're gonna go 1-5/0-6; just bad vibes over something that's gonna be really drawn out and ugly. It'll be a testament to Garrett and co. if they keep the team focused and don't fall off too much from last year.

The suspension has left a sour taste in a lot of our mouths. It's unfathomable how it ever happened in the first place. 

10 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

Cant wait to see Jaylon play although it will only be a handful of plays.

Looking to see how Charlton and Tapper play against the Colts. They got beat up by Detroit last week.

Just the fact that he's going to be playing is amazing in and of itself. Will be interesting to see how he looks speed-wise with pads on.

It'd be great to see them, heck our DL in general, take advantage of what should be a weaker o-line.

Archived