Preseason Week 2: Colts @ Cowboys GDT

D82

47 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

Just the fact that he's going to be playing is amazing in and of itself. Will be interesting to see how he looks speed-wise with pads on.

It'd be great to see them, heck our DL in general, take advantage of what should be a weaker o-line.

I can't wait to see him play.  I know i'm gonna flip the first time he crushes someone at the line for no gain or gets a sack.  

Jaylon, Rico and Rush have been my pet cats this camp.  I marked out last game on the Rush to Rico TD.  

8 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

I still can't bring myself to watch preseason games. They're really hard to watch because the games are so bad. I completely understand their importance with respect to player evaluation and situational coaching, but....meh.

If they were on regular TV...I might, but I don't have NFL Network, so...

10 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

I still can't bring myself to watch preseason games. They're really hard to watch because the games are so bad. I completely understand their importance with respect to player evaluation and situational coaching, but....meh.

My thoughts exactly.

11 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

26 minutes ago, htfryar said:

My thoughts exactly.

I'll take some form of football over no football.

Hoping to catch Jaylon in action tonight.  Been MIA because work was a bear (finally found something else and quit) but was busy cleaning stuff up. Gotta leave a job in better shape then when you joined.  Getting ready for vacation.  Two weeks without electronics.  Get back and start new job.  It's been hectic.

Archived