Alex Smith age: 34

Dak Prescott age: 25

Adrian Peterson age: 33

Zeke age: 23

Vernan Davis age: 34

Rico! Age: 24

Josh Norman age: 30

Byron Jones: 26

Washington has already had the bye, but on a per game basis the two teams are very similar:

Dallas Defense:

#4 Yards/G

#2 Points Allowed/G

Washington Defense:

#5 Yards/G

#8 Points Allowed/G

Dallas Offense:

#29 Yards/G

#25 Points/G

Washington Offense:

#25 Yards/G

#24 Points/G

We should win this game on paper. We have what ownership feels is a young franchise QB. They have a stop gap. We have our #4 overall pick RB, their high draft pick RB is hurt. Our OL is probably better as a whole, but certainly at least as good as theirs. They have a better TE, and probably WRs. Their defense is good but ours is just as good and ranked higher on a per game basis. 

Having said that, this is our down week. Just like Houston was our down week. We are on the road where we have yet to win a single game.

It's going to be a close, sloppy, low scoring defensive game. JG will stop at nothing to reach 8-8.

It's the afternoon game on Sunday again

Washington 17

Dallas 13

tenor.gif?itemid=10943593

Looks like Tavon Austin is out with a groin, and Brice Butler will make his first appearance this week.

"We’ll take his situation day by day, but we’re not overly optimistic he’ll be available this week (Sunday at Washington)," Garrett said.

Wide receiver Cole Beasley and cornerback Jourdan Lewis are the primary options on punt returns while Austin is out.

Per dc.com

I was wondering what you meant by your thread title LOL. And yes we should win this game on paper. It would really be nice to see Dallas execute two back-to-back good games on offense. And I believe we can. Because the fact that Doc is finally allowed to play to his strength by having him run the ball. Now teams have to account for that, Zeke will have better opportunities. Not to mention the passing game will open up a little more.

I actually respect the higher scoring game Dallas 27 the Deadskins 16

3 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Dallas is going to be sporting the blues for game. 

ap_cowboys_giants_football_95934359.jpg?

Always nice to wear the blue, we don't wear them enough in my opinion.. too clean ! Huge game this week, would be awesome to head into the bye 2-0 in the division and above 500. Let's go Boys!

Lies.

The first Quote wasn't even written by me, the second post was a blast from the past example that is humorous because Witten turned into an HOFr.

But if you go back to the archive forum, you can find 50% of us putting an H in Witts name.

57 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Lies.

The first Quote wasn't even written by me, the second post was a blast from the past example that is humorous because Witten turned into an HOFr.

But if you go back to the archive forum, you can find 50% of us putting an H in Witts name.

That's a high number of people who can't read...education system in America really is failing us.

Archived