GDT: The Dallas 90s Kidz @ The Washington 80s Kids

DaBoys

Yeah penalty.     

And another drive on the road started with terrible field position

I get it this team needs to find a way to get its best player involved in the game and yes Dak is not a gunslinger type that you can just turn loose at this point in his career    But also you have to manage the game just running Elliot against the brick wall won’t get you any where and could lead to getting behind quickly.     Instead let Dak maybe throw in spots where it’s easier the D is expecting a run from time to time to help move the chains

3 minutes ago, quiller said:

Yeah penalty.     

And another drive on the road started with terrible field position

I get it this team needs to find a way to get its best player involved in the game and yes Dak is not a gunslinger type that you can just turn loose at this point in his career    But also you have to manage the game just running Elliot against the brick wall won’t get you any where and could lead to getting behind quickly.     Instead let Dak maybe throw in spots where it’s easier the D is expecting a run from time to time to help move the chains

Well, the Redskins have a great front. It's going to be tough on the ground today.  But we wont win through the air. When was the last time our passing game dominated us to a win?

Pre 2014?

Well. I guess  our special teams really suck now and better hope Dak can play and how come a defender is allowed to be standing out of bounds and lower his shoulder to hit a guy who is also out of bounds.   Sigh.  Not good there D WE need pressure on the QB

Archived