Danny Johnson has fractured forearm

turtle28

6 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

That’s not much to choose from. 

What are you talking about?! That's a combined 29 games played, 13 starts, and a felony charge of experience! (the vast majority of the playing time belongs to Tony Lippett (25 games played, 13 games starts); Brown played in four games but never recorded a tackle; Pringle, Toliver, and White have never seen the field, and White has the felony charge for second degree aggravated assault with a deadly weapon)

yeesh

29 minutes ago, Woz said:

What are you talking about?! That's a combined 29 games played, 13 starts, and a felony charge of experience! (the vast majority of the playing time belongs to Tony Lippett (25 games played, 13 games starts); Brown played in four games but never recorded a tackle; Pringle, Toliver, and White have never seen the field, and White has the felony charge for second degree aggravated assault with a deadly weapon)

yeesh

We need some more aggression in the secondary

seriously, no way. 

20 hours ago, Woz said:

yeesh

The 1987 Replacement players had some players they signed from prison, I have no problem with it as long as the crime isn’t hideous.

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:
21 hours ago, Woz said:

second degree aggravated assault with a deadly weapon

The 1987 Replacement players had some players they signed from prison, I have no problem with it as long as the crime isn’t hideous.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24051555/marquez-white-dallas-cowboys-faces-assault-charge-road-rage-incident

Dallas Cowboys cornerback Marquez White is facing a charge of aggravated assault resulting from an incident in October in which he pulled a gun on another driver.

White, 23, was in court on Thursday and has another appearance scheduled for Aug. 10. He was released on $7,500 bond. The charge is aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, a second-degree felony, according to Collin County court records.

In a statement to his hometown paper, the Dothan Eagle, White described the events of Oct. 20 as a "road rage incident in which my life was threatened and resulted in me having to draw my weapon."

Just now, turtle28 said:

I don’t think that’s too awful, heck Ray Lewis knew who killed two people in Atlanta and he just got inducted into the Hall of Fame because he was a great football player.

1. I doubt the NFL wants yet another gun issue in the league.
  2. Marquez White != Ray Lewis

Archived