Ziggy Hood Released

LoganF89

I'm kind of at a loss at which sarcastic shock GIF to post here. Do you go with Stewart's "mild shock?" "This is my surprised face?" The "fake surprise from Big Brother" gif? So many different ways to register my complete lack of reaction.

13 hours ago, turtle28 said:

McGee is coming off of PUP, he’s taking Hood’s spot.

Then the timing is kinda odd. McGee probably won't be added to the roster ( if at all ) for 3 weeks . I think Holsey may be added before McGee . 

6 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

Then the timing is kinda odd. McGee probably won't be added to the roster ( if at all ) for 3 weeks . I think Holsey may be added before McGee . 

Ohh, good point. I actually hope it means they sign an interior OL, but perhaps that’s just wishful thinking on my part.

I don’t think they need an extra CB, even if Danny Johnson can’t play. They still have 5 corner and 4 safeties who can be active on game days.

30 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Just IR Apke already. And cut McGee because he sucks. 

Who would they sign to replace them? 

I know you don’t want to hear this, but I still get the impression that Tomsula is a McGee fan. There’s a reason he’s still here.

40 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Who would they sign to replace them? 

I know you don’t want to hear this, but I still get the impression that Tomsula is a McGee fan. There’s a reason he’s still here.

What gives you that impression at all? He’s still here because they can’t afford to cut him. 

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

What gives you that impression at all? He’s still here because they can’t afford to cut him. 

Yes they could’ve afforded to cut him, they would’ve saved $4 million if they cut McGee after June 1st this offseason. It was McClain who cost the Redskins $3.75 million to cut McClain.

I mean, they didn’t cut McGee to keep Lanier either which, I would’ve done for sure.

14 hours ago, lavar703 said:

His salary is also already guaranteed now. He's a sunk cost. Keep him for two and a half months then toss him out.

On 10/16/2018 at 7:24 PM, Woz said:

I'm kind of at a loss at which sarcastic shock GIF to post here. Do you go with Stewart's "mild shock?" "This is my surprised face?" The "fake surprise from Big Brother" gif? So many different ways to register my complete lack of reaction.

Post them all

Archived