Week 7 GDT - Titans @? Chargers

dtait93

Just run the ball and try not to get embarrassed.

Mariota is broken

Hopefully Woodyard and Vaccaro return

Landry needs to have a good game

Don't play Butler as he is garbage

Start Firkser at TE

WRs do something that isn't pathetic 

LaFleur: call crossing routes, not just deep stuff

Get Derrick Henry going and not with toss plays

The run game as we know it is not working... time to get away from these multiple TE formations, spread them out... and start rebuilding Mariota's confidence with quick hitters. 

I still want to see both Lewis and Henry together.  Move Lewis around, motion him in and out of the backfield.

We need to maximize the talent we have... as lacking as it might be.

It's sad that we don't have much in the passing game after CD and Lewis.  But we need both Taylor and Sharpe to step up.  I've lost all confidence in Jonnu for now, however... so let's see what we have in Firkser... he made a nice catch last week.  I'd like to see him more involved, maybe he can be the stop gap we need at TE right now.  Or maybe he's the new Jennings/Williams...

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I hate that I have to wake up this early to watch this. 

I'm intrigued by it. Hard to say how the team will fare playing in London. I think I read the other day that either every game or almost every game to be played in London ended up being decided by at least 2 scores. The only London game the Chargers have ever played in was all the way back in 2008 where they lost to the Saints, so can't really take much from that game for them.

Interested to see what kind of changes are made by the coaching staff after such an embarrassing loss.

54 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I'm intrigued by it. Hard to say how the team will fare playing in London. I think I read the other day that either every game or almost every game to be played in London ended up being decided by at least 2 scores. The only London game the Chargers have ever played in was all the way back in 2008 where they lost to the Saints, so can't really take much from that game for them.

Interested to see what kind of changes are made by the coaching staff after such an embarrassing loss.

i really think we need to be running more out of 11 personnel and 4WR sets (and really doing everything more that way). it's not a panacea of course, but our TEs being consistently annihilated at the LOS has been a huge problem in the running game. just try something different.

anyway, i'm gonna spare myself from this one and sleep in on sunday, lol.

2 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

47-23 Titans. 

We have a thread by Tuesday on if Marcus is a top 10 QB.

I've been saying since his freshmen year at Oregon that he would be our savior. He's clearly the second coming of Drew Breesus Christ. Clearly top 10 imo.

Okay some reasons for a ray of sunshine not that I expect any in London

Bills were inspired to okay over their head defensively against us and Marcus still not 100  Baltimore had the best D in the league right now. So that is a factor in our recent O troubles.     SD is not a top D they are also missing on of their best players 

our D is good but has been hurt by OL the O at times not being able to control or even hold on to the ball.  O does better the D will hold on.      

JUST HOLD ON TO THE BALL.   

Marcus has a lot of pride our OL will be focused to do better players can relax and just play being away from home 

I too want Lewis Henry in field together 2 less TE   But shall see. This is a tough game and out next game is even tougher in my mind as Dallas has a top notch D as good as Balt and like us will also be coming off a bye

Archived