Week 7 No Peterman Thank God!

soflbillsfan

3 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

So we are on pace to just be abysmal offensively. Worst offense since 98 levels of badness.

Wasn’t old enough to watch back then but this is the worst offense i have ever seen in football. It’s literally like I’m watching a different sport when i watch other teams 

43 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Wasn’t old enough to watch back then but this is the worst offense i have ever seen in football. It’s literally like I’m watching a different sport when i watch other teams 

No I don't mean 98 Bills.

I mean 98 for the ENTIRE NFL.

We are legitimately the worst offensive team in two decades.

4 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

No I don't mean 98 Bills.

I mean 98 for the ENTIRE NFL.

We are legitimately the worst offensive team in two decades.

Lmao. I haven’t looked at the numbers but it probably spans longer than two decades. We have like 6 touchdowns on the year so far and 3 of them were in one game.

On 10/22/2018 at 3:45 AM, bigbadbuff23835 said:

I mentioned earlier in here that I cant even imagine what it would be like seeing a Bills offense play like the Chiefs or Rams. It's a completely foreign concept. 

This offense is honestly soul crushing to watch and the fact an NFL team put this product on the field with a guy they want to be their franchise QB is laughable. I'll give McDermott and Beane a chance to use the cap room they've created but they're going to be on thin ice by next season. 

I dont know what this team is anymore and honestly the fact they were so negligent to the offense is beyond mind blowing. It's not like they couldnt see this coming. It's hard to blame Daboll for anything because the talent level is so laughable. 

1 hour ago, LeeEvans said:

I mentioned earlier in here that I cant even imagine what it would be like seeing a Bills offense play like the Chiefs or Rams. It's a completely foreign concept. 

This offense is honestly soul crushing to watch and the fact an NFL team put this product on the field with a guy they want to be their franchise QB is laughable. I'll give McDermott and Beane a chance to use the cap room they've created but they're going to be on thin ice by next season. 

I dont know what this team is anymore and honestly the fact they were so negligent to the offense is beyond mind blowing. It's not like they couldnt see this coming. It's hard to blame Daboll for anything because the talent level is so laughable. 

Agreed. If it’s anywhere close to this bad next yess we are gonna have to clean house...again

15 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Agreed. If it’s anywhere close to this bad next yess we are gonna have to clean house...again

it shouldnt be, they focused on the strength of this team with the limited cap they had by putting it in to the defense. Before the colts game they were placed in the top 3 defense in the league even with a crap offense. This will take a hit but even so they are a top 5-10 defense compared to rex ryan/whaley era where they were at the bottom 5-10 in the league. So with the limited funds they had they maximized their amounts with hidden gems on defense. I think that is part of McDermott able to review with scouts what FA would work in his favor not to mention guys like Edmunds, Milano, and White being drafted. With them carrying over 50+ mil in dead cap because of Whaley's bloated contracts this has prevented Beane from fully flourishing in FA and finding offensive guys. If daboll is going to be OC then he needs to step in and see what strengths these future FA offensive players have that would work in his system. I am finding it hard to believe that they could make a massive mistake by using the 90+ mil in the incorrect way. Again I think this coaching staff and front office will be defined on Josh Allen being the guy or not because it always comes down to consistently winning and the Qb is the main guy to do it. Kyle Williams, and Lorenzo Alexander are the only 2 guys who will be FA on the defense that matters. They can easily fill those holes and still have a crap ton of cap left over to push the offense on landing big players. My only concern is how many olineman will actually be available to pay as teams seem keen on retaining them over other positions. 

Archived