The 2018 Playoff Hunt is on!

vike daddy

7 hours ago, since72 said:

Pretty crazy season for the NFC North!  Going into week 7, the last place Lions were one game out of first.  The Bears go from first to last over the course of 3 hours today.

It'll go down to the wire.

If we want any chance of getting a Bye this year, we need to beat the Saints. This will be the biggest game of the year for us so far.

And I hope we kick their butts!!

Just now, SteelKing728 said:

It'll go down to the wire.

If we want any chance of getting a Bye this year, we need to beat the Saints. This will be the biggest game of the year for us so far.

And I hope we kick their butts!!

Considering Rhodes is likely out. It feels unlikely though it being in Minny helps.

New Orleans (#2) at Minnesota (#4) - Go Vikes!

New York Jets at Chicago (#10) - Go Jets!

Tampa Bay (#8) at Cincinnati - Go Bengals!

Washington (#3) at Giants - Go Giants!

Seattle (#7) at Detroit (#9) - Go Seahawks! 

Baltimore at Carolina (#5) - Go Ravens!

Green Bay (#6) at Los Angeles Rams (#1) - Go Rams!

It's still too early for me to think playoffs, even though the Vikings reach the halfway mark next week.  But, it is important for them, for HFA purposes, to take care of business this week, because if they don't, then they can pretty much write off any chance of a bye, having already lost to the Rams.  

6 minutes ago, swede700 said:

It's still too early for me to think playoffs, even though the Vikings reach the halfway mark next week.  But, it is important for them, for HFA purposes, to take care of business this week, because if they don't, then they can pretty much write off any chance of a bye, having already lost to the Rams.  

One thing we need to remember is that with a tie, tiebreakers probably won't pertain to us.  Of course falling multiple games behind both the Saints and the Rams probably doesn't make our cause look any better.

10 minutes ago, Worm Guts said:

One thing we need to remember is that with a tie, tiebreakers probably won't pertain to us.  Of course falling multiple games behind both the Saints and the Rams probably doesn't make our cause look any better.

Tiebreakers certainly won't apply, but the more games they lose to teams they'd be in contention with byes for, the less of a chance there is for them to get one.  

Archived