The 2018 Playoff Hunt is on!

vike daddy

I really want the Cowboys in the Wild Card. 

They're a bunch of frauds. I thought that before their cute little win streak (props for the Saints win...keep the rest). Our defense would turn Dak into a scared little kid. Zeke has been good, not great. Put Rhodes on their only receiver (Cooper). 

Bears at Solider in January....I want nothing to do with that.

9 hours ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

I really want the Cowboys in the Wild Card. 

They're a bunch of frauds. I thought that before their cute little win streak (props for the Saints win...keep the rest). Our defense would turn Dak into a scared little kid. Zeke has been good, not great. Put Rhodes on their only receiver (Cooper). 

Bears at Solider in January....I want nothing to do with that.

I still believe that the Vikings could beat the Bears at Soldier Field.  Especially, if the offense can perform even similarly to how they performed yesterday.  If they can effectively run the ball, they can keep Mack and the rest of the defensive line off of Cousins.  If they can do that, the Bears' secondary is exploitable.  

27 minutes ago, swede700 said:

I still believe that the Vikings could beat the Bears at Soldier Field.  Especially, if the offense can perform even similarly to how they performed yesterday.  If they can effectively run the ball, they can keep Mack and the rest of the defensive line off of Cousins.  If they can do that, the Bears' secondary is exploitable.  

I agree, our defense is legit they we just haven't forced as many turnovers as the Bears do. That game was lost on a Kirk Cousins pick 6. Bears have lost the turnover battle just once this year was a stat I saw yesterday.

Bears are +13 in give/take and Vikings are even.

12 hours ago, VikeManDan said:

I was never worried about a rematch with the Rams. This game re-affirms that thought.

Rams quarterback Jared Goff has rapidly descended from an MVP candidate to the bottom of the NFL.

Over the last three weeks, Goff is at the very bottom: He’s dead last among all starting quarterbacks in passer rating over the last three weeks of the season. Goff’s passer rating over the last three weeks is 51.3. The only quarterback in the NFL who has started even one game and had a worse passer rating in that time is Mark Sanchez, who has been benched.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/12/17/no-starting-quarterback-is-playing-worse-than-jared-goff-right-now/

Archived