The 2018 Playoff Hunt is on!

vike daddy

6 hours ago, VikeManDan said:

Obviously the Vikes need to take care of the Dolphins on Sunday.

Who do we want to win the GB-CHI matchup?

from a packers fan perspective, i think that if you jump out to a big lead on miami, you want green bay to beat chicago.

if you start falling behind, you may want to root for chicago.

if green bay manages to beat chicago (very tough game), i think that they can definitely run the table, and would put you in a lose-and-you are out scenario if you drop the miami game

however, if you guys beat the dolphins (very likely obviously), i dont think there is much of a chance of you dropping your next 2 games, especially since the bears wont have much to play for.

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

from a packers fan perspective, i think that if you jump out to a big lead on miami, you want green bay to beat chicago.

if you start falling behind, you may want to root for chicago.

if green bay manages to beat chicago (very tough game), i think that they can definitely run the table, and would put you in a lose-and-you are out scenario if you drop the miami game

however, if you guys beat the dolphins (very likely obviously), i dont think there is much of a chance of you dropping your next 2 games, especially since the bears wont have much to play for.

I wish I had your confidence

If we win that's awesome because we're probably going to the playoffs. If we lose that's ok too because our draft pick will be just a little better. Either way I'm coming back next year to do what I've done since I was a little kid. Root for Minnesota to win it all.

2 hours ago, vike daddy said:

The Bears have gone from worst to worst to worst to worst to first. After finishing in last place in the NFC North for four consecutive years, Chicago has clinched the division today with a win over Green Bay at Soldier Field. 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/12/16/bears-beat-packers-clinch-nfc-north/

I think that’s how it should work with that many top ten draft picks. 

1 hour ago, VikeManDan said:

Huge win for the 49ers!!! If everything goes right next week it will be....

5. Vikings (8-6-1)

6. Seahakws (8-7) 

That tie with the Packers was lousy at the time, but it looks like it could continue to loom large in the background for us come playoff time.

On another note, it was kind of nice to see another another potential playoff rival (Dallas) get pounded by the Colts.

Archived