Week 7 - Rams at 49ers

RamRod

2 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

My first half thoughts is the Rams overall have played a very nice game. This is the complete game Ive wanted the Rams to play since the Cards game. Getting sacks and turnovers and big special teams plays are wonderful. The offense doesnt have to do much but we know how awesome the offense is. We dont even look like we miss Kupp lol. Get well soon Kupp. I want to see more of the first half play in the second half. The Rams are just one half away from being 7-0 for the first time since 1985, a year before I was born. A year before McVay was born too. Lets stay healthy and finish this game with a bang. 

I vaguely remember that season; I was 3 so that kind of makes sense.  By the time I was actually able to understand what was going on in football, we'd just traded ED to Indy, but at least I still got a couple seasons of Kevin Greene.

4 hours ago, Boboso20 said:

I hope Goodwin doesn’t destroy us. He has the speed to blow by anyone and both peters and hill have given up huge plays 

Don't worry, my fantasy team took dove on that grenade for us this week.

This was an overall complete game. This was the best game for the Rams all season long. Why??? Because they scored on special teams with the block punt, the offense did what it normally does, Natson was a monster and Zeurlein looks like he never missed a game. Also the defense came up with sacks and turnovers. The Rams lead the league in pressures but they just wasnt getting sacks. Today they finally got those sacks. If we get this Rams defense for the rest of the season with finishing the plays with sacks and getting the turnovers, the Rams are going to be even harder to beat. Great win today and its on to face the Packers. 

53 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I vaguely remember that season; I was 3 so that kind of makes sense.  By the time I was actually able to understand what was going on in football, we'd just traded ED to Indy, but at least I still got a couple seasons of Kevin Greene.

Yeah that makes perfect sense. I cant even remember anything at the age of 3 lol. When it comes to the Rams in general, I dont remember know much past really 1999. All the stuff I have learned came from when I started following the team. 

Archived