Week 7 GDT: Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

1 hour ago, GoLDRuSh47 said:

I hope the 9ers do well. Driving from San Diego was worth it if GQ played and now I’m just hoping we don’t get embarrassed. 

Much respect for the long drive. Even more for sticking to the plan even when we don't have a good record. I am a season ticket holder with some advice:

1) BRING A HAT AND SUNGLASSES, even if you don't think you will need them

2) get in line early. It takes upwards of 30 minutes to get through security

3) park far away ... Better to walk in/out than get stuck in traffic on the way out. Santa Clara is doing it's best to get traffic to flow, but they still haven't perfected how to do it. 

I have the perfect ingress/egress plan mapped out after trial and error, those interested just need to shoot me a DM.

It all depends on where you need to go after the game, but sometimes it's better to park for free and get a $5 lyft/Uber on the way to the game and then walk 25+ minutes on the way home.. other times it's good to know where you can park for $30 and be close. 

Cheer loudly, cheer often, dont be sad you won't see Garoppolo, be happy you see the NINERS 

This is the wrong week to play the Rams. Under McVay, 4 times when the Rams score their lowest point totals of the season they follow it up the next game with an average increase of 19.25pts. That means that Rams scored 23pts against the Broncos, they should score 42pts against the Niners. When the Rams have scored at least 30pts in a game the Rams are 13-0 under McVay. So its not an IF they score at least 30pts, its WHEN will they score at least 30pts. My guess is they will have it by early 3rd quarter. Good luck yall and no injuries. 

2 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

This is the wrong week to play the Rams. Under McVay, 4 times when the Rams score their lowest point totals of the season they follow it up the next game with an average increase of 19.25pts. That means that Rams scored 23pts against the Broncos, they should score 42pts against the Niners. When the Rams have scored at least 30pts in a game the Rams are 13-0 under McVay. So its not an IF they score at least 30pts, its WHEN will they score at least 30pts. My guess is they will have it by early 3rd quarter. Good luck yall and no injuries. 

Given the state of our team, any week is the wrong week to play the Rams. Or Packers. Or chargers. And apparently even the Cardinals

16 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

They are going to destory our secondary with Sherman out.

I was just reading an article about Sherman.  It basically said that so far this season, QBR against Sherman was the the same as if the quarterback literally threw the ball on the ground every time the ball was snapped.  Unfortunately, the same is not even remotely close on the other side of the field.  And, now we don't even have Sherman for the game against a top tier team.  I don't see how we don't lose by 24+ points today.  Unless our offense just really gels for the whole game.  

Archived