Week 7 GDT: Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

1 minute ago, PapaShogun said:

Just tuning into these games for the comedy show now. 

Those uniforms are supposed to honor the 1994 team? They're disgracing them in hilarious fashion. 

No they aren't. They'd be disgracing them if the team had checked out and wasn't playing. This team plays hard. They just aren't good. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

No they aren't. They'd be disgracing them if the team had checked out and wasn't playing. This team plays hard. They just aren't good. 

Ehhhh....nah. Effort is important, but results are what matters at the end of the day. This team is 1-5. And that's the reality regardless of context.

Just now, PapaShogun said:

Ehhhh....nah. Effort is important, but results are what matters at the end of the day. This team is 1-5. And that's the reality regardless of context.

If you want to view it that way, that's on you. You're also very negative, so I'm not surprised. That's you're prerogative. Personally, I don't think that there's anything disgraceful, shameful, etc about just not being as good at football as these other teams. The New York Giants were a disgrace last year when half their team just checked out. These team is playing hard each and every week, I can't ask them for more than that. I can't ask them to win games that they largely aren't talented enough to win. 

Archived