Week 7 GDT: Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

1 minute ago, Ataal said:

Maybe we can break the record for the worst turnover differential in NFL history this season.  Who wants to start the counter?  We need something to root for.  lol

Our '78 team holds the record for total turnovers with 63. The record for worst turnover differential is -30. We are at -13.

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

It does from a perspective of dignity and whether or not you're a disgrace. I never said it matters for anything else. 

I'm willing to bet that you or several other running backs in the NFL aren't going to hold up to what Donald just did either. 

Hey, I'm not disagreeing with what you said. I don't think Brieda tried to fumble the ball. He had an error, but I won't have a negative attitude about it. Same with the CJ fumbles this year. Positive attitude rules! :) 

Just now, uk9erfan said:

Oh God this isn't effing funny, this is bloody awful.

You just have to have a sense of humor about it. It's easier if you didn't think that this team was very good before all the injuries. Once they all happened, this team was going to be pretty bad. The levels of incompetence are just humorous sometimes.

That being said, this is the best team in the NFL we are playing. This was always going to be a bloodbath. We never had a chance. 

Archived