Week 7 GDT: Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

44 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

We wheren't going to win with Sherman and Ward so let those guys put thing on tape and eveluate if they have a future here.

Honestly, I'd rather throw Moore out there and see what happens there, but I agree with your overall point - let's see what we have in some of these young pieces. 

Just now, y2lamanaki said:

What an ending!

Agreed!  Man, though.  He caught it, spun around, and looked like he might actually get in.  Less than a yard away.  Was fun to watch as an outsider, but that must hurt for Chicago fans.

17 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

Honestly, I'd rather throw Moore out there and see what happens there, but I agree with your overall point - let's see what we have in some of these young pieces. 

Yeah just throw those guys out there maybe even use a rotation to get all on the field at the start to see who holds up best.

1 minute ago, y2lamanaki said:

I'll take it!

I wish it was someone besides Marsh...my greatest fear is that Marsh somehow stumbles into a competent looking stat line for the year and makes it look like our edge rush isn't as awful as it really is lol

Just now, Forge said:

I wish it was someone besides Marsh...my greatest fear is that Marsh somehow stumbles into a competent looking stat line for the year and makes it look like our edge rush isn't as awful as it really is lol

Yeah, I agree with this. That seems more like a factor of the old regimes, though. This one seems ready to move on pretty quickly from what is not working where practicable. 

1 minute ago, PapaShogun said:

Fans in the crowd already groaning when Brieda went down. Hard to blame them. Dude is kind of soft I hate to say it. 

I don't view him as soft. Injury prone for sure. Not soft though in my opinion - he doesn't avoid it and he will drive into people. His body just isn't made for this 

Archived