Stefon Diggs for Tevin Coleman

squire12

12 team, full PPR with starters QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, DEF, K

Currently 4-2 and 3rd in points scored, but there are a few teams that are pretty clear cut contenders in the top 4 teams.  This trade would be with 1 of those teams.

MY Team

QB:  Wilson, Dalton 

RB:  Elliott, McCoy, Riddick, Mack, Barber

WR:  Diggs, Cooks, Jeffery, JuJu, Kirk, Crowder

TE:  Ebron, Howard

DEF:  LAC (but often streaming based on matchups)

K:  streaming

Other team

QB:  Wentz

RB:  McCaffery, Coleman, Michel, Cook, Breida, Duke Johnson

WR:  Landry, Funchess, Marvin Jones, Stills, Robby Anderson, Kearse

TE:  Ertz

DEF:  Balt

K:  Butker

McCoy has been lackluster and I am not very confident in the Buffalo offense to be able to support him as defenses will likely focus on stopping him.  Mack is just now getting some snaps, but I feel iffy about trusting him to A) stay healthy B) be productive enough to fend off Wilkins/Hines.

I think a counter for McCaffery might be a better value, though I do like Coleman's situation with Freeman going to IR.

Thoughts??  Thanks in advance!!!

I don't think Coleman gets the play everyone thinks he does. I think that's more of 60/40 split with ito tbh. Not sure I love this deal. Makes sense for you, but you're losing value I think. I'd rather try alshon or cooks for Coleman

Just now, Forge said:

I don't think Coleman gets the play everyone thinks he does. I think that's more of 60/40 split with ito tbh. Not sure I love this deal. Makes sense for you, but you're losing value I think. I'd rather try alshon or cooks for Coleman

thanks for the quick reply, I edited my post to add his team.  I agree on the Smith split situation.  

@Forge

You should target Michel and brieda. 

Breida is banged up but could get healthy in a few weeks. Niners OL is very good at run blocking. 

Michel is an automatic play every week and seems to be very reliable. 

He has Wentz and ertz. He might have a thing for the eagles 

Offer him Jeffery for Michel. Or Kirk/mack for breida

Archived