My Personal Ambien

Fatgerman

12 hours ago, bosko1616 said:

I think you guys are going to be really disappointed at first when Dorsey again takes the lesser route with the WR position and doesn’t draft one in the first two rounds and doesn’t sign or trade for a big name. He’s going to invest Heavy in the front 7 and OL. Looking back at his drafts that’s pretty much been his bread and butter. Drafting impact playmakers has always been late round guys with huge ceilings. Luckily we have a stacked deck in the FO and I wouldn’t be surprised to see Reggie McKenzie join the team at the end of the year when he and Gruden butts heads, just a gut feeling. Next year with Toub and bellimy coming over it’s going to be really really exciting. 

Cherry picking front offices is fast becoming my favorite off season pastime. Reggie would fit in fine. I gotta look more into Toub as a HC candidate. I gotta look up Bellamy entirely.

Let's keep loading this FO! Make it the best scouting department and FO in the NFL. I'm thinking dynastic here, people.

11 hours ago, DawgX said:

We might have a legit #2 CB in Terrance Mitchell. He was looking pretty good before he got injured. Better than probably anyone believed he would be when we signed him.

But no thanks to OBJ. Unless we could trade for him for less than a first round pick, which definitely won't be the case.

I'm not down on Mitchell or anything. I just feel like a championship caliber defense requires 3 top notch corners. Look at us now with our injuries. Mitchell goes down and we're back to zone. Screw that.

11 hours ago, Mega Ron said:

Dad?

Not another one. Listen, son, me and your mum had a dandy time and all, but I always use the pull out method, which we all know is completely 100% affective. Besides, I'm sure I'm sterile; I've been kneed in the ball-bag more times than Seal had to sang "Kiss From a Rose" in the '90's, that poor ugly bastard. In case you don't know, that's a lot! 

21 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Mine is hard work, a Charcuterini (martini with lots of super foods like olives, nuts, dates, roasted tomatoes, cucumber slices, etc.) and a bottle of red wine.

That’s next level alcoholism when you can’t even manage to separate the food from the booze.

Nicely done sir!

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That’s next level alcoholism when you can’t even manage to separate the food from the booze.

Nicely done sir!

And yet when I dip my cookies in my beer, the wife gives me nothing but grief. I shoulda married you, LGB!

14 hours ago, bosko1616 said:

I think you guys are going to be really disappointed at first when Dorsey again takes the lesser route with the WR position and doesn’t draft one in the first two rounds and doesn’t sign or trade for a big name. He’s going to invest Heavy in the front 7 and OL. Looking back at his drafts that’s pretty much been his bread and butter. Drafting impact playmakers has always been late round guys with huge ceilings. Luckily we have a stacked deck in the FO and I wouldn’t be surprised to see Reggie McKenzie join the team at the end of the year when he and Gruden butts heads, just a gut feeling. Next year with Toub and bellimy coming over it’s going to be really really exciting. 

Okay, can't find bellimy. Who is he?

50 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I coulda told you that long ago, but dipping cookies in beer is kinda absurd.  Ruins a good beer.

Cookies go best in White Russians.

Can confirm. I used to be a bartender at a DoubleTree Hotel and when it was really slow I'd go grab one of the fresh baked walnut chocolate chip cookies at the front desk and make myself a White Russian. It was amazing. Now that I think of it, actually it was usually just Kahlua and cream. But I do digress.

3 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Cherry picking front offices is fast becoming my favorite off season pastime. Reggie would fit in fine. I gotta look more into Toub as a HC candidate. I gotta look up Bellamy entirely.

Let's keep loading this FO! Make it the best scouting department and FO in the NFL. I'm thinking dynastic here, people.

Reggie McKenzie GM, Raleigh McKenzie scout and Reggie's twin brother, Joey Clinkscales director of player personnel, Von Hutchins assistant director of pro personnel, and Shaun Herock director of college scouting are all seemingly tied by either being old college teammates or coming up through Green bay together. All could find their way here, or whoever we go after at least. I love bolstering what is already a strength.

I don't just love Dorsey, I love the doors he opens, the credibility he brings, and the relationships he can tap into.

Archived