Where do you rank the Chargers in the AFC

Blackstar12

4 minutes ago, Toonishung13 said:

Hate to be the off topic guy and maybe there is someone or somewhere i can ask these questions. But why does it sometimes not let me post for like 8 hours. All the posting options and quote options disappear. I sign out and sign in, i close my browser, nothing works. Ill come back on like 7 or 8 hours laters and it works?

I would be more liable to help you out if I wasn't so very concerned about you showing us all exactly which toon is hung.

14 hours ago, Toonishung13 said:

Hate to be the off topic guy and maybe there is someone or somewhere i can ask these questions. But why does it sometimes not let me post for like 8 hours. All the posting options and quote options disappear. I sign out and sign in, i close my browser, nothing works. Ill come back on like 7 or 8 hours laters and it works?

Seems like you have a cookie monster!

Clear cache, cookies and temp files and try again. That's always old files messing it up.

37 minutes ago, Bolts223 said:

You know something feels very different about this Chargers team than previous ones.

The 49ers game and the one today are games the Chargers lose 99% of the time prior to this season.

They eeked out both.

I'm feeling the same way. These are the games that usually ended in heartache for us Charger fans but somehow they are pulling out the W. Now when we get Gordon and Bosa back after the bye I'm feeling pretty good. Also curious to see if Hunter Henry will be able to make it back though I doubt he will/should.

2 minutes ago, Zappaz said:

I'm feeling the same way. These are the games that usually ended in heartache for us Charger fans but somehow they are pulling out the W. Now when we get Gordon and Bosa back after the bye I'm feeling pretty good. Also curious to see if Hunter Henry will be able to make it back though I doubt he will/should.

Exactly.

If this was the Mike McCoy or Norv Turner Chargers they would be 3-4 and we'd be talking about how they might push for a wildcard with Bosa back.

This year they are 5-2 and we are talking about how they might push for HFA if they can overtake KC.

On 10/18/2018 at 2:19 PM, dtait93 said:

Right now I have it...

1) New England

2) Chiefs

3) Chargers

4) Ravens

5) Steelers

I agree with this list mostly.  Although I don't feel like Baltimore has really played anyone significant and has lost 2 games against AFC competition that I don't view as very significant albeit division teams.  

After the Top 3 which I think is correctly listed here it's kind of up in the air.  What Baltimore has going for them is that they beat Pittsburgh.  I'm still not sure how significant Pittsburgh is.  The win over Cincinnati looked far more convincing than anything else they've done but the team of actual significance they played, KC, slaughtered them.   Reality is however, beyond that 5 (and Cincy perhaps), the AFC is terrible.

4 hours ago, Zappaz said:

I think it's growth in Lynn's system coming from all the close games last year and fighting from an 0-4 start. We still have some work to do but I feel confident we can make the playoffs this year. We're all rooting for Cincinnati tonight to give us a chance for the Division lead.

Archived