Sign in to follow this  
Forge

2019 NFL Draft - Interior Defensive Line

14 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Being unbiased,Williams reminds me of a lengthier peak Geno Adkins. His technique and hand play is immaculate, he is also physical and isn't afraid of contact and leverages the hell out of linemen. He plays as well with his hands as I've seen in a long time excluding the Bosas 

He's Kenny Clark with a swim move. Hell of a player, not sure that's worth a top 2 pick as everyone has him.

5 hours ago, IDOG_det said:

He's Kenny Clark with a swim move. Hell of a player, not sure that's worth a top 2 pick as everyone has him.

Not going to lie, I dug deep into his film,I see the traits though. Although I still have some of the same arguments, but I cant definitely see the potential.

Kenny Clark huh? Williams is definitely stout at the POA but not as physically developed in his lower body and I think Williams projects as a 3 tech, no? Plus Clark DESTROYS double teams, Williams, not so much, he has one gap written all over him IMO, but then again Kenny Clark with penetration skills is a problem 

Edited by MSURacerDT55

1 hour ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Not going to lie, I dug deep into his film,I see the traits though. Although I still have some of the same arguments, but I cant definitely see the potential.

Kenny Clark huh? Williams is definitely stout at the POA but not as physically developed in his lower body and I think Williams projects as a 3 tech, no? Plus Clark DESTROYS double teams, Williams, not so much, he has one gap written all over him IMO, but then again Kenny Clark with penetration skills is a problem 

Kenny Clark is a bad man. He's got a ridiculously strong hand punch and base underneath him. He reminded me of Suh in college because of the jarring power he had. Haven't been able to watch Clark in the pros, but allegedly he's very good.

Williams reminds me of Darnell Dockett actually. The Pro Bowl version of Dockett that we got for a few years before he started to disappear.

On 12/3/2018 at 9:41 AM, SmittyBacall said:

Who does Quinnen Williams comp to?

Squatty Fletcher Cox

48 minutes ago, BrownLeader said:

Squatty Fletcher Cox

Perfect comparison.