Forge

2019 NFL Draft - Wide Receivers & Tight Ends

Did he eat Penny Hart, Andy Isabella, Hunter Renfrow and Hollywood Brown?

10 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

David Boston 2.0

Daaaaannnnggg, buzz killington the III over here

13 hours ago, JBURGE said:

what is he going to run?

I feel like that's kinda hitting at the real question when you see a WR bulked up that much.  Like cool, he's jacked as heck, but is that even good?

5 hours ago, Tugboat said:
18 hours ago, JBURGE said:

what is he going to run?

I feel like that's kinda hitting at the real question when you see a WR bulked up that much.  Like cool, he's jacked as heck, but is that even good?

I don't really get it

Really liked what I've seen from Dax Raymond from Utah State. Great size for the tight end position and has a high ceiling to grow into. You can line the guy up all over, seen him win on the outside and has the athleticism to consistently threaten the seams. Would have liked to see him pass protect in line, but his run blocking is more than adequate. 

Really interested to see how he performs at the combine, but it's another name to add to a very intruguing tight end class. 

26 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Really liked what I've seen from Dax Raymond from Utah State. Great size for the tight end position and has a high ceiling to grow into. You can line the guy up all over, seen him win on the outside and has the athleticism to consistently threaten the seams. Would have liked to see him pass protect in line, but his run blocking is more than adequate. 

Really interested to see how he performs at the combine, but it's another name to add to a very intruguing tight end class. 

He’s been a guy I’ve been looking at as of late for both the niners behind Kittle and in my dynasty league. Think he has the skill set to develop a nice role for himself and possible eventual starter. As you mentioned solid athleticism for his size and seems very comfortable in regards to his ball skills, catching, YAC and such.

19 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

What's he on?

Yeah, that pic reminded me of LaRon Landry.

This WR class is so underrated 

Kelvin Harmon is a really good receiver. There’s a body style for whatever you want. 

Nkeal Harry is taken for granted for as well 

Hakeem Butler could be a true number 1 receiver 

David Sills has a great opportunity to turn into a starter