2019 NFL Draft - Wide Receivers & Tight Ends

Forge

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

How is Hakeem Butlers route tree? If his route tree is solid and runs a sub 4.5 he’s probably gonna end up in the 1st Round. 

He's going to run under 4.5 And his routes are really good. He's got bizarre quickness for a 6'6 WR. Sharp cuts and is great RAC.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

He's going to run under 4.5 And his routes are really good. He's got bizarre quickness for a 6'6 WR. Sharp cuts and is great RAC.

He seems very coordinated and fluid in his movements as well which is strange with the height and limbs. He doesn’t appear to ever be lumbering on the field or stiff.

On 2/23/2019 at 7:50 PM, BleedTheClock said:

Stiffer than reports make him out to be. I also don't like how he attacks the football. He doesn't play small, but he also doesn't play nearly as big as the other big WR's in this draft do. He's on my bust watch list. I was initially high on him from watching a highlight tape, but the more I watched live tapes of him the sourer I got on his ability. I saw a pedestrian WR that was good at running comeback curls to the QB, but wasn't able to do a darn thing against Essang Bassey vs. Wake Forest this year. He was neutralized in the 3-4 games I saw him play and was never really a big play threat. Even after he would make a catch with green grass in front of him he did nothing with it.

Watch Clemson from 2017, Boston College, and Syracuse 

1 hour ago, Chrissooner49er said:

I think Butler's best asset is his ability to break tackles. Watching my Sooners with their very sloppy tackling was painful. They kept up with him often, but had a lot of difficulty bringing him down.

How was the Sooner defense so bad? 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Ehh he’ll be the Browns HC in two years anyways when Kitchens faulters.

At least it will be in CLEVELAND.

Hopefully webby lets you change your name since the Raiders won't be in the Bay anymore.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

At least it will be in CLEVELAND.

Hopefully webby lets you change your name since the Raiders won't be in the Bay anymore.

I’m fine with my name, and glad they are going to Vegas, Oakland is one of the biggest dumps in the country. Old run down buildings everywhere, highest crime rate in the state, crack addicts every corner, etc. They should of left a long time ago. 

Pretty certain Lincoln Riley stays at OU for awhile. 

Sloppy tackling and lack of aggression were big reasons our D was so bad. The DBs played so far back it allowed a lot of completions such that the DLs had little chance to pressure the QB.

Hopefully the Grinch changes that (former Ohio St. D Coordinator, IIRC) as our new DC.