2019 NFL Draft - Wide Receivers & Tight Ends

Forge

5 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Pretty certain Lincoln Riley stays at OU for awhile. 

Sloppy tackling and lack of aggression were big reasons our D was so bad. The DBs played so far back it allowed a lot of completions such that the DLs had little chance to pressure the QB.

Hopefully the Grinch changes that (former Ohio St. D Coordinator, IIRC) as our new DC.

He really wasn't our defensive coordinator, you might want to refer to his time at WSU

18 hours ago, Jeezla said:

If Miles Boykin runs in the 4.5's, I will start to really like him. He's got a lot of Alshon to his game.

I just did a short report on Boykin and he's probably my top sleeper at the position. He's a lot like Micheal Thomas but probably a little less top end speed. His short area quickness, intial burst and ball skills are great.

1 minute ago, BrownLeader said:

I just did a short report on Boykin and he's probably my top sleeper at the position. He's a lot like Micheal Thomas but probably a little less top end speed. His short area quickness, intial burst and ball skills are great.

I liked that he didn't waste steps like most taller receivers. And he rarely catches with his body. Lots of snatches and plucks.

16 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Wow did LJH really show up at 6-4? I thought for sure he was gonna measure in at 6-2. I don't mind drafting him now with our 2nd.

Read stuff from scouts about his football character being terrible. Second round is pretty rich for a big slot WR with his lazy streak. 

52 minutes ago, CalhounLambeau said:

Read stuff from scouts about his football character being terrible. Second round is pretty rich for a big slot WR with his lazy streak. 

Well he does have a certain outspoken character that doesnt grind well with me that's for sure. But I've never heard anything about his work ethic being bad. 

2 hours ago, SBLIII said:

Metcalf is like Rashan Gary. Better athlete than player and they bet on his freakishly athletic attributes. 

I disagree in that Metcalf actually made plays when given the opportunities 

Gary literally doesnt even show up on tape

if Metcalf doenst hurt his neck this year hes a 1k yard receiver

Gary is nothing a bust waiting to happen