Noah Fant or Irv Smith Jr

Dawson Knox or Josh Oliver

Parris Campbell or Deebo Samuel

JJ Arcega Whiteside or Kelvin Harmon

Hakeem Butler or N’Keal Harry

Stanley Morgan Jr or Diontae Johnson

Andy Isabella Or Terry McLaurin

Fant - much better athlete and more of a physical presence 

Deebo easily.  Deebo is a good athlete in his own right and knows how to actually play WR.

Harmon - much more versatile and well rounded

Butler - better separation ability

Morgan - bigger, more athletic, better film

Isabella - this one is close but I’ll take the WR with the history of production.  I love McLaurin’s film but his production + age profile presents such an outlier

9 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Who do you prefer?

Emanuel Hall vs Mecole Hardman
Miles Boykin vs Riley Ridley
Gary Jennings vs Keelan Doss
Jalen Hurd vs Jazz Ferguson
Penny Hart vs Greg Dortch 
Felton Davis vs Anthony Ratliff-Williams
Preston Williams vs Lil'Jordan Humphrey
Darius Slayton vs Dillon Mitchell
Hunter Renfrow vs Terry Godwin

Hall - not close at all for me.  Don’t get the Hardman love, just seems like another Isaiah McKenzie

Ridley - really, really close.  Ridley’s film is better but being old, unathletic, and unproductive is a bad combo

Jazz - I’ve only seen the Auburn cut up but I that was a great game for Jazz and I like Hurd more as a RB/FB/TE guy

Preston Williams - Dont like Humphrey, feasted on LBs at Texas

Slayton - Mitchell is incredibly meh to me, I’d rather take the WR I know can be a really good deep threat at least

7 hours ago, Fureys49ers said:

Fant

Oliver

Samuel

Harmon

Harry

Johnson

Isabella

Like all these prospects a lot so this is more just personal preference more than anything.

This is actually funny for the bolded. I know you like Butler, you know I am kind of lukewarm on him. Like him fine, don't love him. Yet you would take Harry here and I would take Butler lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Forge said:

This is actually funny for the bolded. I know you like Butler, you know I am kind of lukewarm on him. Like him fine, don't love him. Yet you would take Harry here and I would take Butler lol

Haha that one took me a while, absolutely think Butler could be a monster in the league, but I’ve been a Harry fan since his freshman year and think he’s the real deal with a much higher floor. If Butler cleans up some concentration mistakes and the WR nuances though watch out. Rare 6’5” fluid athlete with wheels.

4 hours ago, SBLIII said:

In my opinion he just moves differently than most WRs. 2nd round is my grade.

Shifty without losing any acceleration or top speed. High points and outleaps DB's on jump balls. Vision in the open field. Snappy routes.

He does everything at a high level.

9 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

He has a top 20 grade from me. (Diontae)

I know he'll never go that high, but the dude reminds me of Antonio Brown.

That seems a bit high for him. I like him a lot. Love his quick-twitch athleticism and the dog in him. But he has a long ways to go technically.

On 13/04/2019 at 6:22 AM, Counselor said:

Noah Fant or Irv Smith Jr

Dawson Knox or Josh Oliver

Parris Campbell or Deebo Samuel

JJ Arcega Whiteside or Kelvin Harmon

Hakeem Butler or N’Keal Harry

Stanley Morgan Jr or Diontae Johnson

Andy Isabella Or Terry McLaurin

Fant - Fant could be dominant in the right system, not convinced on Irv

Knox - He could have a Kittle like impact in the NFL, Ole Miss ran such a weird offense

Samuel - Not sure Campbell has a game that translates to NFL success as a receiver. Samuel is a technician. 

Harmon - Not convinced Arcega Whiteside will be able to win how he has in college

Butler - Butler is a top 20 talent in this draft, a physical freak. Harry is a bully, but might struggle to separate in the NFL

Morgan, but I like Johnson a lot - Morgan is a dog, blocks, great hands and runs routes. Dionte is super smooth, love them both 

McLaurin - Isabella is a small straight speed guy, need to see how that would translate. McLaurin is super twitchy, runs great routes - has plenty of untapped potential

• Like 1

On 13/04/2019 at 12:27 AM, Counselor said:

I'd be curious the round range for each

Ehhh sure.  I'm still very much in the midst of my last minute tweekings, but right now i've got something like:

Fant (1) vs Irv (3) - I'm just not that enamoured with Irv.  He profiles remarkably similar to a guy like Trey Burton, who was an UDFA coming out.  Obviously has made that oversight look stupid becoming a productive NFLer, and had very good reasons to fall due to positional ambiguity and learning how to play the spot.  I just don't like the odds of ever getting a true inline TE out of Irv, so if he's basically a Trey Burton type projection like he is for me...what's that worth in a draft with some other really good TEs?  If you want an athletic mismatch weapon...get the significantly rarer athlete in Fant, who is also a more polished TE than i think he's often given credit for.

Knox (3) vs Oliver (4) - Dawson is right there with Irv for me in terms of...the production isn't there, but he's got better measurables and imo a decent excuse for why the numbers aren't there with that janky Rebel offense.  Oliver i do like quite a bit, but he's still more of an early Day 3 "project" for me.

Deebo (2) vs Paris (3) - The upside is sure there with Campbell, but the level of polish is in a completely different stratosphere with Deebo.  It's not like Deebo isn't a dynamic athlete everywhere it counts in his own right.

JJAW (3/4) vs Harmon (5) - I keep going back and forth on Arcega-Whiteside.  He's one of the toughest WRs in this draft for me to pin down.  He just wins, but i struggle with how the way he wins is going to translate, and then his testing came out all weird.  Either way, it's at least a round from Harmon who i just don't like a lot.  Nice size, some nice highlights, and i think he'll have a niche in the NFL...but he's slow, stiff, and such a completely "face up" sort of catcher.  Smart NFL DBs are going to get wise to that quick and make a habit of jumping the one gig he really does well.

N'Keal (1) vs Butler (2) - I'm a big fan of Harry, even if he may not generate wide-open separation at the next level.  I like Hakeem's upside a lot too...but he's a real enigma.  His catch radius is absolutely staggering and he shows it off sometimes, and then other times he can't seem to catch anything or manage to stay upright trying to get off press coverage.  He's like someone Min/Maxed the sliders on a Madden "create a player" WR.  Enough promise to be a 2nd for me, but the downside is terrifying.

• Like 1

On 13/04/2019 at 6:25 AM, reamer said:

McLaurin is over 6' and nearly 210. I don't think he's that small. 4.35 vs 4.31 is a pretty slim margin. I like Isabella, but McLaurin is a 4 down, top 40 player for me with cleaner routes and extensive special teams experience. 

Yeah.  I didn't really convey that properly.

I meant to suggest, they're both small enough and built for that slot sort of role that i'm not going to give either the edge on versatility as a potential outside guy.  And within that slot role, i like the extra quickness Isabella seems to bring.

Like i said though, that's one of the ones that's extremely close for me.  They're both waterbugs with great quickness.  I could easily hear an argument for McLaurin's extra size being the tipping point, and Isabella's routes being overflourished.  Both have a lot of upside, i just don't really like either as anything like a Top-40 prospect though.  Have a really hard time with slot receivers who don't have natural velcro hands.  And these guys both seem toward the other end of the hands spectrum to me.  They're both Day 3 guys with dynamic upside to make me look really stupid in a couple years with big yardage as a weapon, in my book.